1

Naruto POV
As I wake up it's still dark out, my bed is wet from cold sweat. Panting, out of breathe... I'm shaking. 'Another fucked up dream' I thought. It's been 10 years since their deaths and I'm still having these dreams.

I look at my clock and it read 5:30am, 'might as well get ready for school. A new life awaits'. After a hour or so it's 7:01am, I put on my white collared button up, long sleeve, school uniform. Covering my recent scars. I put on my green tie, and my black slacks, with my black and white vans; I look in the mirror and jell down my hair trying to tame it.

Then pushing my glasses up my nose, I grab my car keys, my coffee, my green blazer, and my instant Ramen that i so badly craved after a nightmare—or really anytime I'm awake. I run out the door to my chrome land Rover and start my drive to school. I arrive to school an hour early and make my way to the head master's office. As I enter the office I lightly knock on the door "ENTER" I hear and do as commanded. As I enter I see a very attractive older women with blond hair in two low pig-tails and big breast, I know I sound like a creep but it's not like I'm into that stuff— because I'm into guys y'know. I walk through the doors and bow.

"Why, you must be the new the kid, you're awfully early..." she said while glancing at the clock

"Uzumaki Naruto" I said while still bowing

"You may stand Naruto...please sit while I print your class schedule" gesturing to the seat in front of her desk

My eyes start to wander around the room and I see a picture of a man that has long white hair, I feel a pair of eyes looking my way,

"Thats my husband Jiraiya " she said with a small smile

"Oh, you guys make a wonderful couple" I said while pushing up my gasses.

"Why thank you...And in your enrollment form it says you live alone due to your parents passing but do you have a guardian that will come to parent teacher conferences?"

"Yes, I do, it's my god uncle Kyuubi"

"I see, can you email me his number by the end of the day..."

"Yeah no problem"

"Thank you...and I'm so sorry for you're loss Naruto" she said as she looked down.

"I'm fine Tsunade-san I have a good life, and all the ramen I can eat. I mean who could ask for a better life" I said with a fake smile that looked genuine.

"I don't usually do this but, I'd love to bring you a meal so you won't only have to survive on ramen" she said with a chuckle

"That would be awesome" I said even though I know how to cook. A few moments of silence took over, and after five seconds later she pulled my class schedule out of the printer and handed it to me.

"Here you are Naruto, have a good day and before school start go explore so you don't get lost"

I got up and bowed "thank you, Tsunade-san" and left

After 30 minutes of wandering around the campus the bell rang 'time for class...yaaay' I thought sarcastically. I walked to class and I'm the last person to arrive as the last bell started to ring 'Great' I thought while rolling my eyes. When I walked in it got quiet, all eyes were on me. I start to feel anxious and I start to twitch.

"Oh! Class we have a new student today, I'm Iruka-sensei what's you're name" iruka says noticing my presence

I gulped and took a deep breath wishing I was dead. "Hello everyone, I'm Uzumaki Naruto. I hope you all accept me and we have a wonderful year together." I say with a light bow. Once i come back up I give them a bright smile earning some giggles from girls while feeling hard stares/glares from guys, which puts my nerves on edge even more and I start too shake a little more.