9

Third POV

"SASUKEEEE WE'RE HOOOOOME" Itachi yelled as he barged into Sasuke's room with his eyes closed then opening them and taking in his brothers disheveled appearance on top of someone He's never seen "Shit...that's new"

"ITACHI" Sasuke yelled as he got off of Naruto, "GET THE FUCK OUT" he said, throwing a pillow

"Alright, alright I'm leaving...Welcome to the family blondy"

"OUT" and with that Itachi scurried away.

Sasuke looked over at Naruto and saw him wide eyed and out of breath, looking no where in particular. Sasuke didn't know what to say because he didn't think he would get this far and he didn't want to scare Naruto off, and Naruto didn't know what to say because for if he were to talk it would come out in gibberish and also, this was his first kiss and he didn't know what to do after. 'Do I like...talk about the weather or something? Do I leave? UGHHH What do I dooo' Naruto thought, light weight on the verge of freaking out, bring his knees to his chest and biting his lip nervously out of Habit.

Sasuke noticed and moved closer to the blond, giving him a kiss on the cheek, Naruto relaxing at the touch. Sasuke pulled back and grabbed Naruto's hand "Would you um...like to go on a on a date with me Uzamaki Naruto?" Naruto giggle at Sasuke's cuteness

"Sure I have nothing better to do" Naruto said as he rolled his eyes then smirking

"pfft whatever dobe..." Sasuke said while smiling "and sorry about my brother"

"Oh it's ok hehe...why did he say welcome to the family?"

"Because you're the only person I've made out with in my room"

"Gee, don't I feel special"

"You are, now come on"

"Where are we going?"

"I'm taking you to meet my brother or I'm not gonna hear the end of it" Sasuke said as he took Naruto's hand and intertwining their fingers, leading him to Itachi's room as Naruto held on to his arm.

Sasuke knocked and heard his brother say come in. Itachi was surprised to see Naruto with Sasuke still, "Woah you really are serious Sauce. Blond's aren't your type y'know"

"Shut up Itachi and ask all your stupid older brother questions"

"Ok fine. Leave Sasuke." Itachi said as he watched Sasuke let go of Naruto's hand, kissing his forehead and walking towards the door, "Nii-San, don't try to get in his head. I like that he's sane" Naruto eternally chuckled at the comment about him being sane.

"No promises" Itachi said as he watched the door close. Once it was shut Itachi moved to the front of the bed, moving his computer chair in front of him gesturing Naruto to sit down.

"So, what's your name?"

"Uzamaki Naruto"

"How tall are the you?"

"Uh 5'5"

"You like sweets?"

"Yes"