"No!" Luna shouts without missing a beat. I recoil back.

"Luna, she might know what's going on with you."

"Regina doesn't need to know," Luna growled.

Luna bent down, clutching her head in pain. She comes back to me and just looks at me with worry.

"Let's go to Regina."

Luna's P.O.V.
Robbie and I walk to the town hall and walk into Regina's office where she and Henry were.

"Henry?" I ask.

"Luna, what are you doing here? I told you and your brother not to come here unless it was an emergency." Regina says, glaring at me.

"I know. But this is serious." I said carefully, debating if I should tell her and worry her or sugar coat what's been happening.

"Then what is it?" She asked, crossing her arms and I could sense she was busy, and a little mad that I was bothering her.

"Okay, so you know Pan?" I start off carefully.

"Yes. The boy that was dumb enough to go after your brother." Regina rolled her eyes at the thought

"Well, he's been talking to me." I admitted, biting my lip to see how my mom would react.

"What?" She demanded, wanting to know more but I chuckled softly, knowing I worried her.

"I know," I say, chuckling softly as I bite my lip.

"Well, that's weird because Henry is telling me the same thing." Regina explained as I glared over at my brother.

"Really Hen?" I asked with an annoying tone as he shrugs.

"Yeah." He said calmly but I turned back to my mom, sighing.

"What has he been telling you?" Regina asked me, wanting to know more about what Pan has been telling me.

"How we were soulmates and how I was his queen." I muttered the thought, scoffing to myself as I shook my head.

"What did he tell you, Henry?" Regina asked as she turned over to my brother.

"Same thing. On how Luna was his queen and his love and how I was a Lost Boy."Henry walked up to me. "You know Felix?" Henry whispered to me so our mom didn't hear.

"Yeah." I whispered back.

"Well, Pan said that he has a little sister named Lilly and that I had a crush on her." I put my hands to my mouth, holding back a laugh.

"Okay, so....why is Pan talking to us?" I ask. Suddenly, a cloud of dark purple appeared and Robbie snaked his hand around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he puts his hand on the back of my head protectively and I rest mine on his chest. I rest my head on his chest. The smoke disappeared and Gold stood in its place. "Gold," I say, taking my head off of Robbie as I looked over at him.

"What have I told you about randomly appearing in my office?" Regina snapped, her careful and demanding tone turning to pure hostility and annoyance.

"Hello to you too Regina." He says, glancing at her then turned his attention to me and Henry. "Luna, Henry, you said that Pan has been talking to you, when?" Gold asked.

"Um, for a few months now," I said, biting my lip as I looked over at him.

"A few weeks," Henry says as I turned over to look at him.

"Pan." Gold mumbles as I tilted my head.

"What, what is it?" Robbie asked, wanting to know what is going on. We all wanted to, we wanted answers.

"Pan wouldn't bother you unless you played a part in his life." Gold finally turned to us as I glanced over at Henry for a second.

"Wait, so you're saying that what Pan is telling me and Henry could actually be true?" I shake my head in disbelief.

Smart girl. Pan says in my head.

"Shut up Pan," I growled out loud.

"Yes. I'm saying that there is a chance that everything he says, could be true." Gold says. I pant heavily and storm out of the office, walking back home. Robbie catches up with me soon. I just keep going. We reach the mansion and go up to our room.

"Gold says that we can't remember Pan because of a curse. Did Pan talk to you about a pirate named Chris?" I look at him.

"Yeah," I say, walking to the desk and grabbing a piece of paper with a blonde boy on it.

"This is Chris. Pan told me how he used to kidnap me. The one time bring me here and-."

"And what?" I didn't know how to tell Robbie. I grab the Neverland book and flip to a page with both of us on a bed. Robbie reads what it says and looked furious. "HE RAPED YOU!"

"Calm down," I said carefully, not wanting to get him too mad but I had a feeling we were far past that point.

"No, no I'm not going to calm down after I know that he raped you!"

"3 times," I say, looking down.

"3 times. And you're just telling me this now! Luna wh-." I cut Robbie off, grabbing the collar of his shirt and smashing my lips on his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and feel Robbie kiss back, wrapping his arms around my waist.

He lost himself as he tangled his fingers in my hair. I pull back, looking at Robbie.

"Calm down. Wait." I say.

"What?" I sniff the air.

"Everyone, Chinese!" Jerome yells from downstairs. I shove Robbie and run out of the room. Robbie pushed me from behind, making me lose my balance and fall.

I grabbed his leg and pull him down, dragging him down. I get up and run over Robbie, reaching the railing where I got on and slid down, walking to the table and sitting down.

Robbie comes down and sits down with me as Jerome and Hunter set up while Andrew gets plates. Hunter opens the container with the pot stickers and Andrew and I glare at each other.

"DIBS!" We both shout, trying to grab the pot stickers. Right as I about grabbed the container, Robbie grabbed the container.

Andrew and I both glared at Robbie.

"Robbie, give the container to us," I say.

"No." He smirked, getting up and running down to the pool room. Andrew and I chased him. Robbie was at the edge of the pool, holding the box of pot stickers at his side wearing a proud smirk. I run after the box as Robbie jerked the box to his chest as I skid to a stop right at the edge of the pool. Suddenly, I'm pushed into the water and I scream. I look back at the 2 boys. Robbie was handing the pot stickers to Andrew.

"Hey!" I snapped in frustration at him. "Since when were you on his side?" I huffed.

"Robbie and I made a deal. I wouldn't kill him, and he said that when he needed something, then I would get it for him."

"When you walked out of Regina's office, I called Jerome and told him to get the pot stickers for Andrew," Robbie explained.

"You're lucky I have my swimsuit on under this. You guys go ahead, I'm gonna be a while." I say. The 2 boys walk out of the room and I take my shirt off, swimming around. About a half hour later, my head shoots up with pain and I black out.