¢нαρтєя 2

Holy shit you all actually like this..... we'll get ready for chapter two
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi again Y/N! Glad to see you didn't run away from us. Hahaha." Monika says as I walk into the club room.

"Nah, don't worry." I smile."This might be a little strange for me, but I at least keep my word." I sit down at a desk near the from.

'Well, I'm back at the Literature Club. I was the last to come in so everyone else is already hanging out.

"Thanks for keeping your promise Y/N." Yuri smiles at me."I hope this isn't too overwhelming of a commitment for you. Making you dive headfirst into literature when you're not accustomed to it." He adverts his gaze from mine and blushed.

"Oh come on! Like she deserves any slack." Natsuki puts his hands on his hips."Sayori told me you didn't even want to join any clubs this year. And last year too! I don't know if you plan to just come here and hang out or what.." He trails off.

"But if you don't take us seriously, then you won't see the end of it." Monika buts in.

"Natsuki, you certainly have a big mouth for someone who keeps her manga collection in the club room." Natsuki eyes widen and a blush spreads across his cheeks.

"M-M-M..!!" Natsuki starts."Manga is Literature!" He argues, though defeated plops back into his seat.

"Don't worry, guys~! Y/N always gives her best as long as she's having fun." Sayori smiles.

"She helps me with busywork without me even asking! Like cooking, cleaning my room..." He trails off.

Yuri smiles."How dependable..." I blush and sigh."Sayori, that's because your room is so messy, it's distracting, and you almost set your house on fire once." He laughs nervously.

"Is that so so....Ehehe." Yuri's face dusts over with a light shade of pink."You two are really good friends, aren't you?" He asks.

"I might be a little jealous." He blushes, Sayori peeks up."How come? You and Y/N can become good friends too!" Yuri starts fiddling with his pen and looks away from me."U-um..."

I cut in."S-Sayori—" He looks up at me."Hmm?" He asks. I stay quiet.

'As usual, Sayori seems oblivious to the weird situation he just put me into.'

"Oh, oh! Yuri even brought you something today, you know~" Sayori says and Yuri's expression turns panicked."W-Wait! Sayori..." He starts, a blush forming on his cheeks and mined.

"Eh? Me?" Yuri's expression turns to worried."Um...Not really..." Sayori nudges him."Don't be shy~" Yuri starts to sweat."Its really nothing..." He trails off.

"What is it?" I ask, catching him off guard."N-Never mind!" He stutters."Sayori makes it sound like a big deal when it's really not. Uuuuhhhh, what do I do..." Sayori's smile falters."Eh? I'm sorry, Yuri, I wasn't thinking..."

'I guess that means it's up to me to rescue this situation...'

"Hey, don't worry about it. First of all, I wasn't expecting anything in the first place. So any nice gesture from you is a pleasant surprise. It'll make me happy no matter what." Yuri looks back towards me.

"I-Is that so..." I smile."Yeah. I won't make it a big deal if you don't want it to be." Yuri relaxes."Alright. Well here." Yuri reaches into his bag and pulls out a book.

"I didn't want you to feel left out... So I picked out is book that I thought you might enjoy." He eyes the book.

"It's a short read, so it should keep your attention, even if you don't usually read. And we could, discuss it if you wanted." He says, blushing.

'How is he accidentally being so cute. He even picked out a book he thinks ill like, despite me not reading much...'

"Yuri thank you! I'll definitely read this!" I enthusiastically take the book."Phew..." Yuri expression shifts to calm.

"Well, you can read it at your own pace. I look forward to hearing what you think."

Now that everyone's settled in, I expected Monika to kick off some scheduled activities for the club. But that doesn't seem to be the case.Sayori and Monika are having a cheery conversational the corner. Yuri's face is already buried in a book. I can't help but notice his intense expression, like he was waiting for this chance. Meanwhile, Natsuki is rummaging around in the closet. Dang. It looks like no one wants to be bothered today. I slump down in the nearest desk. How am I supposed to occupy myself with something Literature-related by myself like this. I guess I could read some of the book Yuri gave me... but I'm feeling a little too tired to read'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ѕσ
нσρє уσυ ℓιкє∂ ιт!