Part 8

CHAPTER 8

------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a alarm buzzing on my head . It was summer already in mid march. I woke up thought i didnt wanted to. It was first day of 6th grade , pupil are supossed to be happy about it but for me it was starting of nightmare. Telling my parents about it would have been like a self destruction mode .

With a fake smile on my face, i greeted my mother .

"morning !!"This was like first time in past two monthsi woke up early .

my mum said while smiling " oh , see who am i seeing awake in morning " i nodded my head

and went back to my room , Got ready in somewhat 6 minutes and headed for breakfast .It was good.

Mum dropped me off to the school. While seeing the school gates , i prepared myself for the to come.

I found two girls of my last grade looking at me , but i think they didnt remembered at all what happped in last days .

They approached me and in no time we were in our class.

fortunately , Shivangi was not in my class.

This was the first time her absense made me feel better.

After the bad experience with her, i decided i should be friends with boys they are pretty better than girls. maybe i could fall in love with one of them too and i could be like other girls. Just normal , with no worries of thinking about the world.Who doesnt support straight people and their relations i thought.

It was math class and i dont know how time passed and recess was in 5 minutes. Everyone was settled with their groups , discussing how they spent their holidays with familes and all. I didnt even had a story to share .I sat next to some girls ,they were so engaged in their talks i guess they didnt even noticed if i was there too. I didnt minded , i was thinking about the boys whom should be friends with.

The next class of sports, unlike other girls who disliked soccer , I loved maybe it was infulence of my uncle who stayed with us for a year. I was watching them play. I was too shy to ask them if i could join. Right behind me came our sports instructer " why arent you sitting and talking like other girls''

" Sir, i like soccer . I have been playing since last summer , I like it alot , my uncle had teached me alot about it " i spoke with shyness

He called one of the boy and here i was playing with them. I was quick friends with most of them.

2 months futher , i was best friends with boys and i was only girl in the group.One of them told me about a boy who too played soccer and had facture in his leg.

As soon as i came home i logged into my orkut accont . Viewing unread messages and seeing requests .There was a request of a guy named shubh . I read his information he was in school too and grade too but why i didnt knew him.

then i recalled sameer( one of my friends ) telling me about a guy. Indeed shubh was a nice guy. Though he didnt attended school but talked alot. WE had same liking for computers and gaming so we discussed alot.

One day he told me he liked a girl. I was curious to know;

shubh : I want to tell you something

Tanya : What why yu being so weird

shubh : I like a girl

Tanya:oo someone got a crush. reveal it mr. :P

shubh: You know shivangi from other section

Tanya: yeah , i know.

shubh: its her

tanya : Noooo yu cant like her please

shubh:why?

then i logged off i couldnt tell my new friend bout this girl or even taklking about her

--------------------

a/n : I know its boring but i promise it would be fun soon