His master, Im Gay

[Time skip brought to you by plot by 4 weeks~]
Ciel pov
Today was it. I had to tell Lizzy the news. I wonder if she'll storm out and shout. I frowned at the thought of losing my cousin over something like this. Sebastian must've noticed my sour expression because he hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"Is everything alright my Ciel?" My crimson eyed butler questioned.

"Its fine. Im just worried that Lizzy will hate me for breaking the engagement." I confessed truthfully.

"Maybe not. She is your loving cousin after all. And I don't think she has it in her to ever hate you." He soothed which made me calm down a bit. I rubbed my even more swoll stomach that made it look like I ate too much cake. I pouted I didn't like the idea of becoming a human watermelon very much.

Sebastian chuckled and ruffled my hair. I took his hand and slipped his glove off. Then I placed it on my stomach, there wasn't any kicking yet but it tingled. I giggled. Quickly Sebastian put his glove on as someone entered.

"Master Ciel, Lady Elizabeth is here." Mey-Rin said to me. I felt my throat tightened and my heart got caught in it. I barely squeaked out an okay as a response.

"D-direct her to the lounge area." I ordered as I stood up. Strutting over to the lounge with Sebastian behind me I took a seat and waited. Of course I didn't have to wait long.

"Ciel! How are you today? And you Sebastian?" Lizzy inquired as she took a seat.

"I'm doing well Lady Elizabeth and how about yourself?" Sebastian said being his regular old english gentleman self.

"Im doing fine. Today I saw the cutest little kitty on the road. I asked Paula if I coukd take it home and she said okay. We named in Bubbles!" Elizabeth explained which made the demon light up. I started laughing.

"Do you wish to see it Sebastian? Well go on. Just clean up so my allergies don't go off." I told him. He gave me a goofy grin.

"May I Lady Elizabeth?"

"Sure sure, Paula take him to Bubbles." Elizabeth said with a smile. I watched the two leave the room before giving Lizzy my attention.

"Wow Ciel are you eating too much cheesecake? You are getting tubby!" She yelled with a laugh. Wow! That's rude. I thought.

"Lizzy listen. I have something important to tell you." I began as I unravelled into a pile of nerves.

"Yes what is it Ciel?"

"Lizzy Im gay. And in love with Sebastian. And Im pregnant. Listen I--" she cut me off.

"Ciel do you think I'm stupid? I knew. From the ball to the way you were distant plus a girl can tell pregnant from a mile away. Im happy to be an Aunt and I like Sebastian so we're all good." She told me. I sighed in relief. Things went much better than expected. I guess Sebastian was right.

"Im so glad! Would you care to dance my lady?"

"Ciel are you sure you can dance? Can you even see your feet? Not that you could dance otherwise anyway." She chuckled. Why... She is so cheeky today. Maybe she's the pregnant one.

I walked over and played the music player. I then offered her my hand. I could still dance, well if I could to begin with I guess. We began to dance nicely to the music.

"That was a nice dance Ciel." Lizzy said to me as finished. I was a little tired so I took a seat. I wonder how long it's going to take him to finish. I thought.

Just as the thought ran through my mind the devil waltz' in with a smile. Cat idiot. Lizzy started talking about one of the ball's she attended and describing the "pretty" and "fabulously kawaii" dresses she had seen. She even talked to me about one she wanted to get. But I was distracted by the voice.