His master, insane

Third person pov
Sebastian sensed it. He sensed something very wrong with Ciel for he had faintly been called. He couldn't tell what it was but something was telling him to get home quickly.

He tapped his foot impatiently as the lady at the register searched for the prescription. Finally she found it and gave it to the butler.

"Thank you Miss!" He yelled as he took off in a hurry. Moving at high speed running atop trees and birds.

Meanwhile...
Ciel was losing his mind at that moment when he had reawoken. He took out the gun in his back pocket that he had for protection. He stared at it. Inspecting every detail about it.

"I'm sorry I had to drag you into this little one and now you may never get to live any life at all." The broken boy whimpered out with a shaky breathe. He stood from his position and locked his door even placing one of the heavy bookshelves over it in case Finny or Sebastian tried to come in. Then he took out a pen and paper and begun to write his will leaving everything to Sebastian, the servants, his family, Soma, Alois, even Grell, Ronald, Undertaker and Lau. Then he wrote a letter while the gun remained in his left hand aimed at his head.

Dear family and friends,

If you happen to be reading this then it means I am dead. I'm gone now so don't cry. I loved you all very much and hope your happy. I left my will in the cabinet drawer of my desk.  Lizzy my dear sweet cousin I'm sorry but to me you are only a cousin and I have fallen in love with Sebastian I do wish you good luck in the future though. Alois. What can I saw we once were arch enemies until we settled our diffrences. While you were quite annoying you were much like a brother to me. I'm sorry I had to go. To the reapers. Yes you all were annoying and loud but, still you were a great help in some cases and were considered friends. Maybe I'll become one of you! Lau you were indecent and strange. You tried to kill me once which was fun. I do have to say though, puts some clothes on that girl Ran-Mao please. Undertaker I think now is your chance to have me fitted for one of your coffins eh! Dress me in midnight blue thats all I ask. Soma you were so immature it was irritating. You were such a crybaby on top of it too but you know you were my friend. You helped me out definetly and I'm glad for that. So that leaves you doesn't it? I can't say it but I love you. I love you and maybe I don't deserve to love you but thats okay. We made something special I'm just sorry it had to die within me. I'm sorry I never told you this but... I'm pregnant. Everyone I will miss you and your annoying personalities so bye...

Ciel spilled some tears onto the paper. Quickly he wiped them away as he stared at the gun. Pacing back and forth.

"Dammit you cant go back now! You already wrote it!" He yelled at himself slowlt raising the gun. His hand shook so much it seemed like an Earthquake.
Voices screaming what he should and shouldn't do. So he put the gun underneath his chin and whispered goodbye.

And as he was about to pull the trigger the doorknob was grabbed and shook violently. Without a second thought though the door was kicked down as a fuming butler appeared. Both eyes widened as they stared at each other. Sebastian instantly running over and knocking the gun out of his hand. The boy struggled under the weight of the other male thrashing about to get away from him.

Slowly he settled into the demons arms once he knew that there was no chance of escaping. He awaited his question but instead the demon just embraced him tightly. Ciel couldn't face him knowing what he was about to do. Still he slightly tilted his head up and felt something wet fall onto his face was the demon crying?

"Y-young master p-please I beg of you don't. I can't lose you young master I can't! I don't know what happened while I was gone but please whatever it was it isn't true. I love you so so much. Even if you don't love me back anymore and I'm just your butler please dont leave me. Please... My love for you is like a mirror. You can break it into a million pieces but when you look close.. You are still in it." Sebastian told his beloved Ciel. This was the side that Ciel had never seen before. The voice could have been wrong about Sebastian maybe he did love him. The boy tilted his head up and sniffled.

He tiptoed up to kiss Sebastian putting all the emotion and energy into this kiss. It was transcendent and timeless. Anger, guilt, sadness, joy, relief. Everything went into this kiss.
It needed no words. They stayed tightly in each other's embrace not wanting to let go fearing that if they did they would never get to hold each other again.

They broke away for air. Neither of them could speak. Neither really wanted to. Ciel didn't know how to explain that he saw his dead family come back to haunt him and that someone was watching him. Could he even tell him about the last part? The figure did say to keep this to himself.

Sebastian sensed that his master was in deep thought he wanted to know what he was thinking about after what had just occured. The young master shook his head and walked over to his desk. He tore the paper into shreds and threw it in the garbage.

He walked back towards Sebastian and stared into those red gleaming eyes like in the figure he saw it worried him a bit. However he decided to push that to the back of his mind.

Lately as ecer came the servants locked and loaded ready to shoot. Everyone stared at each other in silence.

"..."

An uncomfortable silence really. Mey-Rin blushed as her imagination went wild. Quickly she shoved the two males out of the room.

"Ey what's that for?!" Bard yelled as he was shoved out of the doorway.

Mey-Rin squealed and placed her glasses back. She whispered something with a nosebleed to them. They seemed very confused especially Finny but they left closing the door behind them.

Sebastian and Ciel exchanged a look before laughing.

"Ha! I wonder what she had thought was happening!" Ciel giggled with a grin.

"May we never find out my lord." Said Sebastian with a small chuckle.

That was a nice icebreaker from the recent events. But still at some point they would have to fully adress such a matter, a conversation neither party looked forward to.

A.n lol had some writers block towards the end so yeah... But next chapter will be up by Saturday or so but dont want to make a promise I dont keep. I going to be started a new Sebaciel once I finish this one which will be in a while from now. Its a modern day and its called Adopted☑ anyway bye