His master, confession

[A/n: i found the picture online and I had to add it.]
Ciel pov
It had been a slow day with Sebastian never once leaving my side. I was trapped in bed with him holding me for a long time. I complained that I had to use the restroom and with hesitation he let me go. I could feel him watching me as I went.

I opened the bathroom door and stared in the mirror for a long time. I looked at my stomach, theres a life form in here. I thought as I rubbed it. After today I doubt I could tell him, that would only make matters worse. Tommorow perhaps. Well tommorow I was going over to Alois' for tea. I should discuss it with him since we are best friends.

I pulled my shirt down and walked out. I got back into bed, as a result Sebastian pulled me into his chest it was warm and safe. With a small smile I drifted into sleep.

The next day
Sebastian got me dressed up and served breakfast. It was french toast with eggs over easy and complementary parfait. The accompanying tea was earl grey.

I finished up, rose from the table and walked outside. The carriage was already prepared and ready to go. Sebastian helped me in and shut the door behind him. The ride was boring and long. I thought about how I would tell him. I wonder how he would react. Surprised? Happy? Disgusted? Who knows.

"Young master we have arrived at the Trancy manor." Sebastian stated as he helped me out of the carriage. We walked up to the door and Claude opened the door.

"Lord Ciel Phantomhive and Sebastian Michaelis. It is a pleasure. Your highness is in the lounge so please follow me." The spectacle wearing demon explained. We all walked down the familiar halls and into a room where Alois was sitting down drinking tea.

"Ciel! Come, come! Have some tea its the one you like so much, er Earl Grey." Alois said happily. I smiled and sat down with him. After a small conversation I told him that I needed to tell him something privately. He nodded.

"Claude will you excuse us." He stated while not taking his eye off me.

"Yes your highness." He said with a nod as he left the room. I looked at Sebastian so he would do the same.

"Yes my lord." He stated as he too left the room. Once he closed the door I turned back to Alois and took a deep breathe.

"You can't tell anyone what I am about to tell you alright? I'm trusting you Alois." I told him just to be sure.

"I wont just get on with it!" He replied.

"You know how I told you Sebastian and I got together a few weeks ago?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Well... Im pregnant."

"For real!" He squealed excitedly jumping up and down like an idiot and hugging me.

"I can't believe Im gonna be an uncle!" He cried out giving me a bonecrushing hug.

"If you hug me any tighter you wont BE an uncle for much longer!" I yelled trying to pry him off me. He gave a sheepish smile and rubbed the back of his neck.

"So have you told Sebastian yet?" Alois asked wanting to know the details.

"...no"

"And why the hell not?!" Alois questioned.

"Because... Im afraid he doesn't love me because he's a demon and uhm yesterday I tried..."

"Go on Ciel." He asked in a more serious tone.

"I tried to... Kill myself." I stated shamefully I looked at the floor because I didn't want to see his disgusted expression. Instead he wrapped his arms around me and embraced me in a hug.

Then he slapped me. And it hurt! As I was about to ask why he had done that he told me this

"Thats for even thinking about that! Don't you dare do it. You can't leave me here. You can't leave everyone who loves you here Ciel. You have a baby inside you, that's a life in there. Don't take that down with you either you hear me." Alois concluded as he gave me another hug.

"...yes" I said slowly.

"Good. Now you need to stop being afraid and tell him. At the core you are his master so there isn't much he can really do Ciel. Thats just me though." Alois suggested. That's what I like he always gives me his opinion even when not necessary. Mostly when not necessary.

"I will when we get home." I told him. Alois nodded.

"Well then bye Ciel!" He said. Wait what?! No I'm not ready yet!

"Claude Ciel wants to go home show him out!" Alois chanted.

"No stop this! Im not ready!" Everything went so fast. Before I knew it him and I were walking out the door.

"Bye Ciel! Dont forget to tell him!" Alois cheered on. That idiot! Curse him and me for telling him.

Sebastian and I left the manor sooner than expected. So we got home sooner than expected.

Sebastian pov
As I helped Ciel out of the carriage I noticed the thoughtful and worried expression on his face. What did they speak of in that room? I hope the young lord is alright.

"Sebastian. Meet me in my room in 5 minutes. No more no less understand?" My lord told me.

"Yes my lord." I said with a bow. He walked off to his room in a hurry, his cute little legs running up the stairs.

~~

5 more seconds. I stood outside the door

3, 2, 1. I entered and saw him sitting on the bed. Quickly he stood up and ran over to me.

"What is it my lord?" I asked him. Then he took my hand.

"Sebastian Im pregnant. And you're the father." He told me as he put my hand underneath his shirt and onto his slightly swollen stomach.

"Im a dad?" I said aloud. "I can't believe it!" I yelled happily.

"Wait so you aren't going to leave me?" My little kitten asked.

"Of course not. I promised to never leave you and that always will stay the same." I corrected as I hugged him which lifted him off the ground spinning him around.

"Whoa... Do that again and... I will throw up on you." He articulated dizzily making his words slur slightly as he tried speaking. Ah yes that is right. Quickly I put him down.

"When did you find out? How many weeks?"

"Yesterday. And today makes 5 weeks."
Ciel explained. I could hardly contain my excitement, I felt as if I were going to burst. I may have shed a few tears in the process too. This means I will have to protect him from any and all harm that may come his way.

I bent down to his level and grabbed his waist. Our lips connected sending a jolt of electricity through us. It was truely riveting the way his soft and warm lips danced on to mine. The way he matched me so perfectly.

I broke the kiss and stared into his midnight blue eye that glimmered when he smiled like the ocean on the night of a full moon.

"Sebastian." Ciel called out to me.

"Yes my lord?"

"First call me Ciel. Second you are going to squish me if you keep this up!" He yelped out as he started banging on my arm for me to let go. Ah that is right. Whoops. I loosened my grip on him. He started panting out. Was I doing it that hard?

"Anyway I fell really tired so Im going to bed. Get my vitamins and a glass of water Sebastian." The beautiful boy ordered as he gave a cute little yawn and climbed into bed.

"Of course Ciel~" I replied add a hint of seduction toward the end. I left to get what he desired.

Ciel pov
"Of course Ciel~" he said seductively. I shivered at his tone. I'm in love with an idiot. I thought to myself with a smile.