Chapter sixty one: Carrie

Start from the beginning

"Okay guys, everyone gets a group of demigods, show them around, don't let them do anything stupid. Got it?"

"Yes, sir!" They boomed.

"If any of you see Fred Wolfe take him to the prison."

"Yes, sir!"

"Okay, let's open the gates." I smirked. Just watch their faces, ha.

Two guys stepped forward and struggled to open the other door of the gate, I grabbed the handle and opened it. What can I say? I was trained by gods.

We entered and I found both Annabeth and Thalia. With a little persuasion, they came with me and we all walked toward the prison.

Of course neither of them dared attack me, though both of them were ready, I guess that was an extremely smart choice.

"Where are we going?" Annabeth broke the silence.

"The prison."

"Why?" Thalia eyed me.

"There are still secrets about the camp that I have not told the hunters."

"You knew about this camp?" Annabeth turned to Thalia and stopped walking.

"Please keep walking."

"Only for a few years." Thalia assured her.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I couldn't. We were under strict orders from Artemis that we weren't allowed to tell anyone other than other hunters about Camp Ops."

"That would be my fault." I spoke up. "Now can you two please keep walking?"

I could feel a small shock come from my fingers. I took a deep breath.

"Carrie, why are you so impatient?" Thalia sighed but they both continued walking.

"There is someone that wants to see you."

"In the prison?" Annabeth questioned.

"Yes."

"Good evening Poena." I nodded to the goddess.

"Good evening Carrie." She nodded and stepped to the side.

We entered the prison and I looked to the first skeleton in front of me.

"Request to see prisoner 1138."

"Request accepted, he will be brought into the meeting room immediately." The hollow voice echoed around the prison walls.

"Tell him it is time." I ordered.

The skeleton nodded then disappeared into the shadows.

"This way." I motioned toward the meeting room.

They followed me in and I motioned for them to sit down. Then I snapped my fingers and the torch flickered to life.

A few moments later the door opened and a skeleton appeared, followed by Luke Castellan, and another guard skeleton behind him.

Annabeth and Thalia just gaped and stared at their old friend.

The skeletons forced him into the chair across from the girls, I ordered them to leave then I whistled and his chain's disappeared.

"I-I missed you guys." He smiled, tears threatening to fall.

"This isn't real. You died!" Annabeth stood up.

"Actually that was a trick of the mist, my handiwork." I spoke up.

"After our fight on Mount Tam, when I fell, the people from Camp Ops came and got me and took me to the healers, then threw me in this hell hole. I don't know the rest."

"Hecate and Trivia had a problem with it ending there so they did the rest from what Luke, or Kronos, would have done. But the rest was real, Kronos and everything." I finished for him. "But I have a deal for all of you."

"What is it?" Thalia eyed me.

"If all three of you agree than I will allow him to leave and go back to Camp Half Blood with all of you, if not then he will stay here and you will be allowed to visit him."

"What's the catch?" She raised an eyebrow.

"If his other side shows up then I would be forced to return him here until he is back to normal, but other than that there's nothing. So, what do you say?"

"Can we have a moment to decide?"

"Yeah, sure. I will just step out." I nodded and left the room.

A few minutes later they called me back in, they agreed, then followed me back out.

Luke shielded his eyes from the light.

"Luke if you follow the path, talk to Doleo and ask her to give you a refresher. Thalia, you can go with him."

They nodded and hesitated for a moment, that would mean they were leaving Annabeth alone with me. But they kept walking, knowing that she could defend herself.

"Annabeth, come with me."

"Why?" She eyed me.

"I have something of yours."

She eyed me a moment and didn't move.

"I'm not going to hurt you." I sighed and motioned for her to follow me.

I walked to my cabin, Annabeth with me.

"I believe these," I opened my desk drawer and took out both Daedalus' laptop and Annabeth's knife. "Are your's." I handed them both to her. "Sorry, I know I would have gotten them to you sooner but—" I had to stop, Annabeth had hugged me.

She realised what she was doing, released me and stepped back.

I had gotten very tense in that moment, suddenly realizing, with all the people that had been sent to the healer's tent, had Neptuna joined them?

I took a deep breath. Neptuna would be fine.

"How'd you even find them?" She breathed, staring at the two items.

"I was there, but I could not get it to you without you being suspicious, so, this was my only chance."

"You were there?"

"Uh, yes."

I told her that she could go explore then started walking away to check on the healers and make sure no one had ticked off any of the titans or other immortals that have residence in Camp Ops.

Annabeth grabbed my arm before I could get too far.

"Is there a problem?" I questioned.

"I need to see Percy."

"Okay, just follow me."