Adiya noticed this. She was beginning to turn them away, but before they could the sound of a waterfall caught her attention. She couldn't help herself, curiosity had gotten the best of her. She had looked up at Hera and noticed the lost gaze she held, and took advantage walking ahead of her. Too late the goddess realized where they were and reached out to grab the mortal but she had just made herself out of reach. Adiya made it to the center of this forbidden garden and took in her surroundings. It looked nothing like the first part of the garden. Unlike the first part here it was a place grown wild with brambles, weeds and huge nettles everywhere, and tangles of bindweed clinging to the tree trunks. The still blossoming flowers hung from branches and vines, covering the once clear dirt path. Two overgrown willow trees swayed and rustled with the tall grass in the light, winter breeze as if mortified by the withered branches that dangled alongside their trunks. In the center of it all was a plunge pool where the waterfall that had originally caught the mortal's attention emptied into. The scene held a kind of heavenly light as if a new world had just opened up to the two women.

Adiya looked back at Hera. Her eyes twinkling with delight, "Where are we?"

Hera brushed a hand on one of the trees which shuddered in response and hung over her as if shielding her from danger. She gingerly walked around the old wooden swing hanging from the branches, "We're still in my garden."

"But- this isn't anything like-"

"That's because I closed this part off. I abandoned it," Hera began to turn away from the garden.

"But, look at it. It's still lively. It's growing. Hera, why would you abandon such a beautiful-"

"That's enough, you little vex," Hera hissed. "I don't need to explain my motives to you. Let's go."

Adiya ignored her order. She walked toward the waterfall and Hera growled storming after her. Adiya saw her coming, but she needed to see the garden. All of it. She waded into the pool, hoping to get away.

"Listen here, girl. Disobey one more time and there will be consequences. Let's. Go."

Adiya turned away from the goddess and made her way into the waterfall, she was expecting to be greeted by a wall and instead found herself walking into a large bedchamber. There was a dusty old bed draped elegantly with a canopy. There were armchairs strewn about and a chest of drawers stood shyly in a corner of the room. A wardrobe hid behind the bed against the wall. Like the bed everything in the chamber was coated in dust and cobwebs. There's was a musty smell, almost humid. Adiya felt lightheaded. She felt like she walked in on something she shouldn't have. She could hear Hera calling her. The sky thundered but she had to see more.

Adiya had walked over to the wardrobe and opened it. Inside were yellowing togas and worn out clothes. Finally she pulled out something that caught her attention, an old wedding dress. Flowers lined its hem and a delicate sun outlined the flowers. The veil was made of white cherry blossoms. It was soft, like rose petals and it looked brand new with few signs of old age.

"You little fucker, how dare you-"

"What is this place, Hera?" Adiya turned toward the goddess as if offended for not being a part of an inside joke.

Hera looked at her with hellish eyes,"It is none of your concern."

"Hera, we've lived together for six years. You know I will find out sooner or later from someone else, might as well be from your own mouth."

Hera huffed. This bitch was ordering her? Exactly what made this mortal believe that she could step all over a goddess. The queen of the gods.