Lady Tsunade nods. "Alright, what about Anko's team. How are they doing?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

I close my eyes again and I search for their chakra. "Their getting close to the Akatsuki hide out. They seem to be doing fine." I say to her and I glance out the window to see a ton of shinobi.

A lot of stuff happens a day or two go by and the Tsuchikage leaves to help Naruto. When he gets back Gaara talks to him.

"This was finished. Take it." Gaara says and hands him a Shinobi alliance head band.

Tails sits on the table as I tie her Shinobi head band on around her head and over her eye.

"Well?" Tails asks me excited.

I grin at her. "Awesome." I say and she climbs on my shoulder.

"Do you really think its necessary to giver her one of those?" Shikaku asks me.

"Yes." I say to him and he sighs.

Lady Tsunade smirks at him. "Sora is one of a kind. Besides you should know that. Your son and her are like siblings." Lady Tsunade says to him.

"I know." Shikaku says.

"Hmm, should we go out there and stand in that huge crowd now?" I ask.

"You should have been in your unit by now." Lord Raikage says to me annoyed.

"I'm going." I say and I teleport to my spot in Darui's unit and Tails stands next to me about the size of Akamaru with one tail out instead of all her tails.

"Hey Sora." Ten-Ten says next to me.

"Hey Ten-Ten. How are you?" I ask her.

"I'm good but I haven't seen you in so long, how have you been?" Ten-Ten asks me.

"Eh, I've been training here in the Cloud under Bee for a while." I say to her and she nods.

"You seem to leave our village a lot. Why?" Ten-Ten asks me.

"I've just been helping the Leaf Village create bonds with other nations." I say to her and she stares at me amazed.

"Really? That's so cool." Ten-Ten says to me.

I shrug. "I don't know, its still weird travelling even though I've been doing it since I became Chunin." I say to her.

Everyone breaks out into fights and Gaara breaks it up after a minute or so with Sand.

Gaara says something awesome.

"YEAH." I yell along with everyone else.

I grin and I check Tails and she nods and we all head out.

We run along side Gaara's unit and I smile at him and he and Darui nod and we split off.

I follow Darui along with the rest of the unit and we make it to the shore line.

I pull out my katana and I make a double while I can and we wait.

Soon I here Shikaku talking in my head.

I give Tails a Kunai and she swallows it and kunai shaped claws appear on her paws.

"Sora you are going to help Darui got that?" Shikaku says in my head.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. Did you tell Darui that?" I ask him.

"Yes." Shikaku says in my head.

I run up next to Darui and we nod and wait. Tails stays back with everyone else.