Characters & Prologue

Start from the beginning

Name: Ha Sungwoon
Group: Currently active in Wanna One, Hotshot
Age in 2018: 24
- Part of the 'Taemin Squad'
-

Loud and nosy but also very caring
- Always talking, sharing problems and advices with Jaeoh
- Adores Jaeoh alot
- Met the squad and Jaeoh when they happen to chance upon them in a resturant with Timoteo

Name: Kim Moonkyu, TimoteoGroup: HotshotAge in 2018: 25- Part of the 'Taemin Squad'- Met Jaeoh at the same time as Kai when he went to Taemin's house- Always silently watches over Jaeoh- Sensitive to the feelings of others- Curently participating ...

Group: Hotshot
Age in 2018: 25
- Part of the 'Taemin Squad'
- Met Jaeoh at the same time as Kai when he went to Taemin's house
- Always silently watches over Jaeoh
- Sensitive to the feelings of others
- Curently participating in a program called 'The Unit'

Name: Kim Wonsik, RaviGroup: VIXXAge in 2018: 25- Part of the Taemin squad- Met Jaeoh when she was waiting for Taemin after filming ended, the same program which he was also filming for- Always bickering with Jimin- Enjoys skinship and calling Jae...

Group: VIXX
Age in 2018: 25
- Part of the Taemin squad
- Met Jaeoh when she was waiting for Taemin after filming ended, the same program which he was also filming for
- Always bickering with Jimin
- Enjoys skinship and calling Jaeoh pet names
- Likes mildly provoking the squad for their reactions

Name: Kang DanielGroup: Wanna OneAge in 2018: 22- His popularity soared through participating in Produce 101- Currently one of the most sought after idol in Korea- Laughs and smiles alot- Really love cats, alcohol, ramyeon and jellies- Always look...

Name: Kang Daniel
Group: Wanna One
Age in 2018: 22
- His popularity soared through participating in Produce 101
- Currently one of the most sought after idol in Korea
- Laughs and smiles alot
- Really love cats, alcohol, ramyeon and jellies
- Always looking out for people and is very courteous
- Complys to people's request whenever he could

Last but not least, the OC (No picture)
Name: Lee Jaeoh
Career: Just graduated with a certificate for fashion design
Age in 2018: 22
- Little sister of Lee Taemin
- Love being with the squad which over time she look at them as her oppas (elder brothers)
- Very cheerful and supportive of her oppas
- Enjoys eating, especially mushrooms, noodles and meat.
- Loves drinking even if she drinks alone
- Doesn't have friends of her own due to her brother being Taemin
- Likes playing 'fan' jokes on her oppas

*Random appearances of members of groups listed above, mostly Wanna One*

PROLOGUE

".... You are destined to meet several guys that are powerful or influential in your life. How you affect them will affect lifes not only theirs but also yours."

"Erm okay? What kind of influence are you talking about Mam?"

"Have you ever heard of the 7 deadly sins?"

Jaeoh nodded towards the fortune teller nonchantlently seeing that she was only here to pass her time, "Kind of, I think they are related to Christianity."

The fortune teller lady dress in maroon traditional Korean clothes (Hanbok) shake her head a little and laugh, "Yes and no, my child. Indeed in Christianity there are 7 deadly sins: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and slot. But have you not notice that it does not matter if you believe in any religion, these traits could be bad?"

Jaeoh nodded her head again.

Normally Jaeoh do not really believe in fortune telling but since she was bored out of her mind in Japan while waiting for her Taemin oppa's concert to begin, she had randomly ended up here just for fun.

"That sounds pretty bad. But what have it got to do with guys you mention that I will meet in my life?"

"These could work both ways, you can either bring out the best in people with such traits or you could bring out the worst in them. Everything depends on your course of actions when these people come to you. Do you understand my child?" the lady said with an smug expression as if she have explained things very clearly.

Jaeoh nodded but in her mind she was already spacing out. Jaeoh is sure that the fortune teller lady must be telling Jaeoh the exact same thing which she have told every single one of her last customers.

She took a look at her Sovil Titus watch which her Taemin oppa had given to her last Christmas.

SHIT! Jaeoh panicked and realized that she had spent too much time with the fortune teller.

The concert will be starting in 15 minutes soon. She know that she have to start making her way there now or she would miss the opening of the concert.

"Thank you Mam, but I have got to go now.

She took her bag abruptly, bowed to the lady and ran out of the store hurriedly.

Jaeoh heard the lady shouting after her, "Remember what I said child, your course of actions determines how good or bad you bring out those traits in these people!"

Jaeoh shrugged at her comment and rush towards the stadium.

Won't want to miss my oppa's opening stage for anything!

Little does Jaeoh know that the lady mumbled while watching her ran towards the direction of the stadium.

"To be counted as a blessing or a curse, it will be all up to you child. I pray everything turns out as a blessing for you."