"And a half." Peggy added.

"Au revoir!" They all shouted.

...

"Well what do we do now?" Burr asked.

"I'm kinda hungry." I said.

"Yeah same." Herc replied.

"You guys want to go get something to eat?"

"Sure." Burr nodded. Herc just held a thumbs up.

-

We arrive to the party. I was the first one to enter the house, but suddenly I was shoved to the side by Angelica. She laughed a little. Grr. Laf, Peggy, Herc, and Eliza came jogging behind her. The 5 of them disappeared into the crowd. Great. We lost them.

"Wow." Burr slowly walked in, looking shocked.

"What? Never been to a party?" I joked.

"Yeah actually."

"Oh. uh.. want something to drink-"

"Aaron! I'm so happy to see you." Theodosia came over and hugged Burr.

"Hi Alexander." she greets me. I give a little wave.

"Hey, can I borrow Burr for a little. I want to introduce him to some people."

"Oh yeah, sure." I rub the back of my neck.

"Great. Come on!" She held his hand and pulled him somewhere else. He looked happy.

Great. Now I'm alone.

-

I decided to just hang around the food table. I was eating a bunch of crackers and shit. I want to be somewhere quiet. Maybe I'll text John.

I speed walked to the stairs and open a door. 2 people making out. Ew, no. I close the door immediately and go the next room. Angelica was sitting there.

She turned her head immediately.
"Oh. It's just you." Her shocked expression turns into disappointment.

"Why? You expecting someone?" I closed the door so it's more quiet.

"No. Just..bored." She turn her head to the window.

"Oh. Me too. Why don't we give each other company." I sit on the other side of the bed.

"I don't want your company.." I was starting to get frustrated. I sigh.

"Why not?" She sat there. Silently.

It stayed silent for 3 minutes.

"Parties aren't really my thing. I always go because Lafayette forces me." I smile, I turn my head to her. Who is still looking at the window.

"Then leave." She said kinda harshly. Making her voice a little louder when saying the last word. I was frustrated.

"I don't understand you!" I raised my voice. She darted her head in shock. I stood up. Getting ready to leave the room.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm down.