chapter one

''Come on Taylor. We'll miss the whole party if you're gonna spend the whole night fixing your shoes.'' Emma turned around a couple of meters in front of me and stared at me, her arms out wide in hurry. ''You look fine, come on now!'' 

I stood bent down over my feet and fought with the strap on the high heels I had bough a week ago, trying my best to hurry up. It wasn't the easiest thing to walk in high heels when you'd always been the girl who'd prefer converse before any other type of shoes. 

A couple of blocks away we reached a huge parking building. Music was blasting out through big speakers and filled the air with some electronic tunes. 

''Are you sure this is the place?'' I asked Emma, throwing her an insecure glare. ''This seems to be a hell lot of a bigger party than you described it would be.'' 

''I promise Tay, this is the place Ashton told me it would be at, let's go inside!'' Emma gave me her hand to hold as we entered a big elevator that led to the second floor of the parking lot.

People were laughing, dancing and it was hard not to get bumped into another at some points. Along the wall on the other side of the parking lot it was numerous expensive sports cars lined next to each other. The car engines were tuned, the paint was shiny and you could almost smell how expensive they all surely were. We made our way through the big crowd of people, slowly walking up to the cars. I walked up to the first car in the line, it was a black Audi R 0. Carefully, I let my index finger caress the shiny plate but suddenly stopped when I heard someone shout my name.

''Taylor!'' 

I turned around to face a familiar guy smirking at me. One of my best friends Ashton was standing there, arms open wide for me to hug. His bright green eyes had the same happy stare and his dimples were still as deep. He was dressed in tight black skinny jeans, a black guns n' roses shirt, a dark grey jeans vest and a black hat that his hazel curls swept out perfectly from under.

''Ashton!!'' I squealed happily and leaned in for a big hug. It felt like it was ages ago since we last met back in school in Sydney. But that's the best thing about best friends, no matter how many months you had been apart, nothing would change. 

''Let me show you around!'' Ashton put his arm around my shoulder and pushed me through a big crowd of people and showed me around the place. I had lost track of where Emma was, but I didn't mind being alone with Ashton. She was probably hooking up with some guy or something.

''So how you've been?'' Ashton stared down at me, his eyes bright from the neon lights. 

''Good. I've been studying a lot lately, it's a hard one getting into the criminology industry you know.'' I chuckled, pulling at the hem of my little black dress. ''Italy was kind of good. There's a lot of nice food and good people there.'' 

Ashton giggled the slightest at the mention of food. ''You've always been the one who's tiny like an ant but eats like an elephant.'' 

I blushed slightly and narrowed my eyebrows at him,  hitting his upper arm with my fist to show my anger. The hard surface of his bicep that hit my hand made me flinch back, causing my hand to feel weird. 

''Someone's been working out huh?'' I took a step backwards as I eyed him up and down just to annoy him, putting on an impressed smile. ''You look smoking!''

Ashton giggled once again, putting his arm around my shoulders as he brought me into another hug. ''I've missed you Taylor.''

I hugged him back, but let go when I heard people cheering from behind. Turning around, I saw a big circle forming around in the other side of the parking lot. A low growl roared through the air as three big cars rolled up and filled the void in the middle of the crowd. The engienes of the cars roared in sync as they slowed down and shut down. 

''Oh god not them.'' Ashton muttered as he glared at the three cars. Various giggles came from the girls standing in the front row closest to the cars. Curious to see who it was I took a grip around Ashtons arm and dragged him with me, coming closer in the crowd. 

The cars formed the shape of a triangle, with one of them parked a little further forward than the other ones. Suddenly the crowd got louder as high-pitched screams filled the parking lot, the girls in the front starting to jump in excitement. A tall guy stepped out of the drivers seat in the front car.

His hair was bright blonde and styled upwards in the air, shaping a quiff. He was wearing dark ripped skinny jeans, a red and black plaid shirt with a black leather jacket on top. The sound of giggling girls was getting more intense as of they were seduced by his looks. His jacket was adorned with studs, and a pair of black sunglasses covered his eyes, leaving his face expressionless. Out of the passenger seat a thin,big breasted blonde followed him, and he swung an arm around her shoulders as he held her tight. Most of the girls in the front row's screams turned into cry's as they all threw the juding by the looks ''bimbo-girl'' offended stares. 

Soon as the couple disappeared into the crowd the doors of the cars behind opened and everyones eyes were met by two taller guys, both of them stepping out of their own car. One of them looked like he was asian. He had dark messy hair, broad shoulders and a darker outfit. The other one was pretty thin but still muscular with dirty blonde, messy hair. He looked kind of punk-rock, with a shirt with cut off sleeves and skinny dark jeans. As soon as they closed the cars doors both of them were attacked by a swarm of pretty girls as smirks started to creep up on their faces.

''Who are they?'' I suddenly asked as they also disappeared into a clique of people.

''They're a part of the Italian mafia, originally from Australia. One of the most feared ones.'' Ashton muttered, staring into my eyes dead serious, making me flinch backwards due to his serious tone.

''The guy who looks like he's asian is not. He's partly Kiwi and Scottish. He's the strongest one of them all, with muscles hard as iron.'' Ashton glared into the air with an annoyed expression when he mentioned the last part. ''His name is Calum Hood.''

''The other one is Michael Clifford. He's good with weapons and illegal stuff.''

Both of the guys followed the same way as the previously guy had taken, making their way through the big crowd of people. Something about them made the crowd split up to give them space and respect. Soon the guys were gathered in a little clique, with lots of pretty girls swarming around them. The bright blonde first guy, who seemed to be frontman of their little gang quickly flipped his hair to the side as his eyes glanced my way with a bored look. 

''That's Hemmings. Luke Hemmings.'' Ashton said with a harsh tone in his voice. ''The most feared out of them all. He's like the leader of their gang.'' he said with eyes stern, looking at me. 

And he was more than feared. Hemmings was one of the most horrifying man in Australia.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first chapter of this story! Comment, vote and let me know what you think of it. I'm not a pro on writing fanfics, but let me know if you like it  x