chapter twenty-four

I woke up a couple of hours later, still crawled up against Luke as he was breathing deep. I smiled a little looking at his face. To be honest I loved to look at him when he slept, it was almost the only time he really looked calm and without a problem in the world. He was pure beauty. 

Suddenly the door flew open and Michael came bursting in. I flinched, almost dropping the cover I had wrapped around me as Luke jumped up in the bed, instantly pulling himself and me up.

''LUKE!'' he yelled and instantly stopped when he saw us in bed. Luke pulled me closer to himself as he groaned.

''..Michael..'' I said shocked and looked at him big eyed.

''What the hell are you doing in my room?!'' Luke spat at him and even though it was tension in the room, I couldn't help but to feel warm as Luke held his arm around me protectively. The feeling of being safe struck me.

Michael stopped in his movement as his eyes wondered over to Luke and me in the bed.

''Umh.. I was just..'' Michael started but trailed off as he looked at the clothes that were scattered all over the floor, including my towel.

''What?!'' Luke growled again as both me and Michael flinched.

''Nothing..'' Michael mumbled as he shot us a quick glance before dropping his head to the floor. 

''Are you fucking serious?'' Luke hissed and I could feel him tensing up beside me.

''Were you guys... ?'' Michael said, gesturing between Luke and I and the clothes on the floor. I felt my cheeks turn warm and I knew that I probably was really red from blushing. 

Luke growled low before his lips grew into a big smirk. He leaned down and kissed my neck slow and softly, making me shiver. ''She's mine now.'' he said between the kisses and looked up at Michael.

''That.. was a suprise..'' Michael barely breathed out as Luke gave him a questioning look and he went quiet. 

''And we're both naked underneath the covers.'' Luke said and grinned as he pulled me closer and looked me in the eyes with a smirk. And with that, Michael practicly ran out from the room and slammed the door behind him.

''You're horrible.'' I said and looked at Luke who was still stinning. He suddenly pinned me down in the bed with him on top as he roughly started to kiss me. 

''Yeah, but you're lying if you say you don't like it.'' he teased as I chuckled lightly. I didn't know why but Luke was such a completely different person from when I first met him in that cold garage.

I did like this side of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my leg around his hip and started to nibble on his lower lip, sucking at his lip ring. Luke moaned against my lips as he started to kiss me back and we were fighting for dominance. 

''Again?'' he asked between breaths in my ear as I smirked. I twisted us around so that I was on top and I looked down at his suprised face before I slammed my lips against his.

''Again.'' I giggled.

-

After several hours we decided we should head down and get some food but it was hard to walk away from the feeling in the room. It was like when we were alon in this room we were untouchable, it was just Luke and I. Something between us had just let go and I felt secure with him, and I had no doubt about it that he felt the same. I put on a white tank top and a pair of ripped jeans as I saw from behind how Luke did his belt on his jeans. I gazed upon his naked upper body as I shivered at the bare sight of it. He was incredibly well built.

I pulled up a clean red-checkered flannel as I walked up on the bed and up to him from behind and embraced his neck as I planted a few soft kisses on it. He stopped moving and just closed his eyes and leant his head back with a slight lean so I could get more space. I smiled as I saw him parting his lips slightly and I continued to kiss him down his neck, lower down on his spine as I even softer and more careful continued to his scar, letting him know that it was a part of him that I liked as well. 

''Do you want me to lock you up in here with me?'' he said with a slight moan and I smirked as I planted a final kiss between his shoulder blades.

''Maybe I do, but for now, I need food.'' I said and put the shirt over his shoulder and jumped down from the bed. He pulled off the shirt with a smirk as he dressed up and buttoned it down. I walked inside the bathroom and brushed my hair slightly. It had been kind of messed up from our latest actions.

I walked out and saw Luke leaning back against the wall with crossed arms, smirking at me as I just rolled my eyes at him.

''You feel comfy here, don't you?'' he said and his smirk grew slightly.

''No I don't.'' I said stubbornly like a child even though I actually did. I looked at him and his smile faded slightly, turning into something angrier.

''Come on, I'm hungry.'' he said stern and walked out through the door follwed by me. I walked down the stairs and right inside the kitchen were Michael was seated, twisting his head right at me and Luke as soon as we stepped in.

''Oh..'' Michael said a little suprised as he had a spoon in his mouth. I couldn't help to chuckle a little bit at his goofy face as I felt Luke wrapping his arm around my waist. Michael's eyes twisted directly down to the floor. We seemed pissed not only two minutes ago and he still sneaked his arm around me? I would have said that it didn't affect me, but that would be lying.

''I really need some coffee..'' I said and broke out of Luke's arms as I walked up to the coffee-machine and poured myself a cup of the last coffee and as Luke sat down beside the table and his gang member. 

I walked up to the big fridge and opened the door, only to find two lonely pizza slices that waited for me to eat them. I shrugged my shoulders slightly. Pizza was perhaps not the best thing to eat for breakfast according to some, but in lack of other things it had to do for the moment.

I took the plate out and walked up to the table were Michael and Luke were seated as I pulled up one slice of pizza in my hand. Suddenly I got dragged back and the pizza-slice was snatched out of my hands.

''Hey!'' I said and twisted my head and looked at Luke who had pulled me up in his lap and held my slice in his hand as he had wrapped his arm around my waist.

''Thanks babe.'' he smirked and took a bite and chewed on it proudly. I made a face at him.

''That was my slice.'' I said stubbornly as he just ignored me and chugged it down. I still couldn't imagine that guys could eat a whole slice of pizza in only a couple of chews.

''It's mine now.'' Luke smirked even bigger as I groaned and reached for the last slice. I saw how Luke tried to snatch this one from me as well but I was quicker. I held out my arm so he couldn't reach it.

''Not this one!'' I shuckled and bit on it as Luke groaned.

I suddenly felt something in the back of my pocket starting to buzz as I pulled it up only to see four big letters which formed a familiar caller ID. Surpised, I almost chocked at the pizza I was chewing on when my brain realised who it was.

Incoming call: Emma

-

oh snap remember her best friend from the beginning omg