chapter eighteen

My heart was starting to bang in my chest at the sudden adrenaline. A pair of strongs hands took a steady grip around my waist and I felt myself start to being pulled back, into the crowd of dancing people and away from Luke.

I tried to snatch my body out of the grip but as I tried, the person holding me just dug his fingers harder into my sides. I was just about to scream as I suddenly felt the cold metal against the small of my back and I froze. It was like the time stood still even though everyone around me was dancing like nothing was happening. People weren't even glancing my way as I felt myself being pulled deeper into the mosh pit, with a gun placed gainst my back.

Before Michael and Luke disappeared completely from my sight I could see how Micheal was standing up from Luke and started to scream, just as if he had gotten a panic attack. He was pulling his hair and slamming his fist against the table before pulling up his phone quickly and put it to his ear in a hurry. 

Suddenly I heard a door behind me open and I was indented into a dark corridor which drenched out the blasting music as the door closed behind us. I held back my breath when I heard my own terrified breathing as the person holding me now held me still. 

''Please..'' I started to stutter as tears filled my eyes when I felt the gun being pressed harder against my skin. ''Please don't kill me.'' 

I felt the grip around my waist loosen and how the pressure from the gun eased as I got swung around swiftly, only to be met by a pair of familiar eyes. 

Those almond shaped eyes, which almost were as brown as a deer one's. At first he just stared at me with pity in his face, before his expression turned into a slug horrible one, just in seconds. ''Babe, haven't you learned to always save the best things to the last?'' he said, causing me to shiver in disgust.

And before I even had time to blink I saw how a  smirk curled upon his face and how he tensed his whole body, fists, arms and jaw. He collected force by taking a step back before he swung his fist against my face, causing me to fall helpless towards the ground.

Seconds later I felt my heavy head being gently tilted up from the ground by his hands, as he quickly pulled me up bridal style. My vision was blurred from my pounding head, but I squinted my eyes to get a clearer sight of him. 

''Don't be afraid Taylor, this is where the fun part begins.'' I saw how his lips spoke as everything around me started to sway, even though he held me above the ground. I felt a dose of the need to puke well over me before everything in the corridor shut black as my last thoughts were to never forgive myself for fainting in Calum's arms.

-

I fluttered my eyes open as I felt my head throb with pain, only to be met by a dark room with four walls and a roof. The room was very dull and empty and the floor felt cold against my body as the whole room area was made out of stone. The only weak light that lit up the darkness was a white laser tube that was stuck on the wall opposite of me, in the roof. 

I sat up from lying on the floor, feeling my brusied body being sore from the previous events of the night. I had no idea where I was or how I got here, all that I could remember was Calum holding me and then everything went black. 

I stood careful up on shaky legs and tried to sense my purse, which had my phone in it, but I couldn't find it since it wans't hanging diagonally across my torso. As I was standing up I also noticed that my high heels were gone and that I was barefoot. Great, now both my rescue out from here and my new heels were gone. 

I wobbled over to what looked like a large drawer, which had a square mirror hanging over it on the wall and flinched when I saw my own reflection. My hair had begun to resemble Michael's with parts of it poiting out in all directions and my makeup were slightly smudged. I gasped when I saw my left cheek lightly battered and how my skin was colored dark blue and red, just where Calum's fist had hit me. Just when I was about take a closer look at it, I froze as I saw something in the mirror moving behind me.