Chapter 15 - Unthinkable

"Give it to me" I bark with my eyes narrowing dangerously

He matches my sour look with a deep frown and his eyes flash an electric blue in warning.

"And enlighten me why I would do that?" He exhales sharply to show his annoyance and I feel my teeth clench.

"Because I'm an alpha" my own eyes flash crimson and I feel my grip tighten on the object threatening to break it. "Give. Me. It. Now" I say slower as if he couldn't comprehend.

Peter gives me an are-you-serious glower before even thinking of a reply. "So what?!" He nearly yells "just because you have the red eyes doesn't mean anything if I'm not in your pack."

"1st of all, I have gorgeous eyes." My reply is instant and he rolls his eyes at that one. "2nd of all, if you want to be in my pack Peter all you have to do is ask" I fake sweetness with a fake ass smile until it returns into a frown like before.

He leans forward from across the steel table to answer me "I'd rather lose my finger again" he holds up his crippled hand and I cringe at the sight of the sewed up finger he has.

Instinctively I lean back as he shoves it in my face. "You never did tell me how that happened. I don't wanna know do I? oh good god get it out of my face Peter" I smack his hand away and he flinches and sucks in a breath and I realize that must of hurt.

Oh well, he's a big boy.

"Hunters did it, sweetheart. What do you think happened?" He asks in confusion.

I huff out a whatever before getting back to my point. "Give it, Peter" I demand but all he does is give me a pointed look.

"You realize that we're never going to settle this right?" His free hand rubs over his face like he's tired.

Bitch please, I can go all night.

As much as I hate to admit but he's right. I can go on forever but do I want to? Nope. Not one bit. I have bigger fish to fry and I can't spend my time bickering with Peter.

"Then what do you suggest, mister" I ask with a slight snap to my voice.

He rolls his eyes at my tone but continues anyway. He sticks his fisted hand out and hovers it over the table without breaking eye contact.

When I realize what he's doing I give him a look. What is he, a child? I haven't even seen Kira do this since she was 6 years old. He can't be serious.

"Wow." I mutter under my breath "you act even younger than me."

"Do you have a better way?!" He raises his voice "I'd love to hear it, Katerina."

I ponder that for a moment... I can't think of anything else we can do. I mean if we duke it out then I'd win because I'm stronger. If we play "who's the most obnoxious" then Peter would win. There's not something that we both equally can do. I guess this could work. I don't see why not. It's a game of chances and luck, you don't have to be smart or strong for a game like this. You just deal and who ever loses, too bad.