The Date

He heard the door open and sat up straight only to see.. Ashley, his ex wife.

"Craig?! What the hell are you doing here?" She asked, stomping over to him, crossing her arms.

Craig sighed gently as he looked down at her, standing up. "I'm here to see someone, why are you here and why are you talking to me?" He asked, not wanting to make a scene.

Ashley scoffed at his words. "Seriously? I'm trying to go out with some friends and have a good time and I see you!" She stated.

Craig ran a hand through his hair. "Listen, I really don't want to do this again. Can we just have a normal night and stay away from eachother?" He asked.

Ashley glared at him, raising her voice, causing some people to stare. "No! I don't care what the-" She was stopped as someone walked through the doors.

"Craig?" Alyssa asked, confused. "What's going on?" She asked as she walked over to him.

Before Craig could say something, Ashley pushed past him. "And who is this?! Your new slut?" She asked with a growl.

That was more than enough for Craig to just fully ignore the bitch. He grabbed Alyssa's hand, leading her away and glancing at the host who immediately took the hint.

He grabbed some menus and led Alyssa and Craig to a booth, far from the bar that Ashley and her friends were at.

Ashley's shouting words could still be heard as they were sat at the booth. Craig gave Alyssa an apologetic look.

"I'm really sorry about her.." He sighed, looking down out of embarrassment.

Alyssa chuckled softly, waving it off. "Don't worry about it, but who was that? If you don't mind me asking.."

Craig rubbed the back of his neck, feeling Ashley's glare burning holes in the back of his head. "She's my ex wife.." He sighed regretfully.

Alyssa nodded in understanding. "It's okay. It's not like she's glaring daggers at me, probably hoping I explode.."

Craig hid his face in his hand from embarrassment. "God, this night hasn't even started and I already feel like I messed it up..."

Alyssa chuckled at his words, placing her hand on top of his free hand. "Don't be like that, it's alright." She insisted.

Craig shook his head. "No, this isn't how this night was supposed to go. I'm sorry, Alyssa. Really, I am."

Alyssa thought for a moment before getting an idea. "Hey, how long has it been since you went to a club?" She asked with a smirk.

Craig was stunned by her words, taking a moment to register them. "Wait, you're not suggesting that-"

Alyssa gladly cut him off, sitting up straight. "I am totally suggesting that!" She grinned.

Craig looked nervous as he thought it over. "I'm not too sure..I have to help the girls with homework and River has her mommy and me class tomorrow.." He was cut off once again by Alyssa leaning across the table.

Her face was inches from his as she smirked dangerously. "Forget about everything for a moment and do something for yourself. All I'm asking for is one night to let loose and go wild." She offered.

Craig blushed softly, deciding to shut his mind off. He looked her in the eyes, his gaze matching hers with an equal level of wildness.

"Let's fucking do it." He grinned. Alyssa laughed happily as she jumped out of the booth, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the restaurant.