The Babysitter of Our Dreams

Robert started to drive to Craigs house when his phone buzzed. He checked the message. He smiled as he read it: Mary just left for the PTA meeting. You, me, two hours together.

It was from Joseph or as his contact said, "Christian Lover". He quickly typed his reply, Be right there, babe. Just gotta take care of a few things.

Joseph replied with, I'll be waiting. He thought for a second of how he could get out of this. He got an idea.

He called a dear person, someone he held close to his heart. "Hey baby sis!" He greeted.

Meanwhile, Alyssa was in her car as well. She was driving back home from the grocery store. She had dropped her son, Jackson, off at the mall so he could go with his father for the weekend.

She answered the call with a sigh. "What do you need, this time?" She asked.

Robert gasped in fake hurt. "Dear sister, I am appalled at your thought that I would only call you to ask for a favor!"

Alyssa chuckled at his words. "What's up, big brother?"

Robert smiled at his sister. She saw right through his lies. "Do me a favor, and babysit a friend of mines kids."

"Why, so you can go play with your Christian boy toy?" She laughed.

"Hey!" He defended. "His name is Joseph." He stated.

Alyssa sighed in defeat. "Alright, but you owe me! I have to work on that musical I star in!" She explained.

Robert remembered her saying so. "Yeah, what was it called? Hammock stand or something?" He asked.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "It's called Hamilton. I star as Eliza Schuyler." She told him for the millionth time.

"Same difference." He joked. "I'll send you the address and if you want, I'll help you with your boxes. How's living in the chauldesac treating you?"

"So far, so good. But I haven't met anyone so, not that much to base off." She added. "I have to drop off some groceries but I'll be there in about 10 minutes or less."

Robert nodded in agreement. "Alright, thanks again, baby sis."

"Just remember to have fun with your boy toy, and plow his ass!" She joked.

Robert felt his face heat up in embarrassment. "Shut up." She growled before hanging up.

Alyssa chuckled before parking in her drive way. She got out and opened her trunk. She grabbed the things and went inside.

She opened the door with her foot since her arms were completely full.Two trips are for losers. She quickly put her groceries away and ran to the car.

She got the directions on a GPS and started her nagivated route. She listened to Bohemian Rhapsody.

It wasn't long until she reached the house. She took out her keys and took a deep breath, mentally preparing herself for what waited for her.

She walked to the door and saw it was unlocked. She sighed in relief and went inside. She locked the door behind her and looked around.

"Hello? Anyone home?" She called out. She was met with a small giggle form upstairs. Alyssa cautiously walked upstairs, nervous for what was to be.

She heard the giggle once more from a room. She walked inside and was met with the cutest baby she had ever seen.

"Hello there!" She greeted happily. She picked up the baby and held her. River looked at her with a smile. Alyssa laughed until she was met with a rather unpleasant smell.