"This teahouse is really something!" Zaki Yaman nodded his head contentedly.

The black clothed man didn't say anything and merely sat down on one of the pillows. Zaki Yaman also sat down, he sat opposite side of the black clothed man.

The servant who lead them to the private room came up to ask for their orders.

Before Zaki Yaman could make his orders, the black clothed man had opened his mouth.

"Bring the person called Xinglan, I heard she works here."

The servant was caught off guard by the man's cold voice but didn't forget to reply.

"Indeed sir, there is someone with the name Xinglan. This servant will bring her here, please wait." The servant bowed before walking out of the room.

Zaki Yaman was at first stumped but then he put a smug look, "Hehe, your highness, I didn't know you knew a woman and even initiating to see her."

However, even after he talked to the black clothed man, he was ignored so he shut his mouth and shrugged off casually as if he was used to be ignored by the black clothed man.

The servant from before walked up to Lin Xinglan who was taking a short nap beside the back door. Having being poked, she immediately woke up in panic.

"X-Xinglan wasn't sleeping at all! I just rested my eyes for a moment!"

The servant was surprised by Lin Xinglan's sudden act but sighed afterwards.

"Xinglan, please calm down."

Lin Xinglan turned around and just saw a servant whom she didn't remember her name.

Seeing her calm down, the servant spoke up again, "The second private room is requesting to see you."

Lin Xinglan was puzzled over what the servant had told her, she didn't know many people so she wondered who could possibly wanted to see her. After the servant delivered the message, she walked away to continue working meanwhile Lin Xinglan began to walk to the second private room.

Lin Xinglan knocked the door a few times before a low quiet voice that belonged to a man told her to come in.

She gently opened the door and when she raised her head, she stopped breathing for a second with her eyes slightly extended. She saw the two men sitting beside the table, they were very handsome, especially the black clothed man.

However, she was more surprised to see a foreigner here in Qin, although she had seen many foreigners in the past life, she had never seen someone as handsome as the one that was in front of her.

The black clothed man saw that Lin Xinglan's eyes were focused on the man on the opposite side of him, he felt unhappy and had the urge to throw the foreigner out of the room.

Lin Xinglan realized it was rude to stare at people so she regained her composure and walked up.

"The two gentlemen, how can this servant help you?"

Zaki Yaman saw that the black clothed man didn't speak so he also remained silent.

Silence then filled the room, Lin Xinglan couldn't help but to look at the men and saw that the black clothed man kept staring at her.

She felt uncomfortable as the minutes went, she didn't know why the man would stare at her. She waited for a response but there was none, only more silence.

She involuntarily twitched the corner of her lips. Just as she was to ask if there was something wrong, the black clothed man had already spoken.

"Do you not recognize this lordship?"

Lin Xinglan looked at him and was bewildered, did he know her? But she didn't recall meeting someone like that. The black clothed man saw her expression and his eyes immediately darkened. His lips curled into a smile that wasn't a smile.

"You dared to leave this lordship yet you do not even recognize me. Say, what should this lordship do with you?"

Lin Xinglan blanked out, the man spoke like he really knew her but no matter how much she thought, she didn't know any rich man with a handsome face and his voice was unfamiliar.

"It has been eight years, hasn't it, Lan?"

When she heard the sentence, her back was covered with cold sweat, and her body began to tremble. Her doe eyes widened as she looked straight at the black clothed man. Everything was now clear. Her trembling lips opened, wanting to say something but she couldn't make a sound.

She began to panic and in a spur of moment, instead of staying, she ran out of the room in a flash. Her legs were moving on their own, and she didn't dare to stop.

How could she had known that the black clothed man was actually the fourth prince of Qin, Qiang Jingyi?! Only that person would call her 'Lan'.

That little prince had grown so much, he was now much taller, his voice had matured a lot because now he had this cold and husky voice, and with his looks he could had become a top model if he wanted to!

She originally thought he was some rich handsome man with a cold aura but never had she expected it was him.

Before she noticed, she was already outside of the teahouse, in a dark alley, hiding from the fourth prince. She grasped for air, trying to even her breath after running away. However, it didn't take long before she was pinned up against the wall by someone, and it was none other than the fourth prince!

She looked nervously at his dark phoenix eyes.

"Fancy to see you again.... Haha..." She awkwardly greeted with a gulp at the end.

The fourth prince only smiled but seeing his smile, she only felt uncomfortable.

He let go of her wrists and just when she became relieved, she felt herself being lifted up from the ground. She made a sound of surprise and widened her eyes when she saw the fourth prince had unexpectedly carried her in his arms.

Lin Xinglan wanted to protest, to tell him to put her down but she got silenced by his sharp glare.

As he walked out of the dark alley, there was a carriage standing just right beside the corner.

Lin Xinglan saw that the door was opened by the foreigner which could only mean that the carriage belonged to them.

Zaki Yaman was puzzled when he saw the fourth prince had chased after the young girl and now having to see the prince carrying the same girl in his arms, he was extremely shocked. Never had he seen the fourth prince voluntarily touched a woman before.

| |─‿‿─)🍵🍵🍵