|12| Call me oppa

Jungkook Pov.

We went out of the room and entered the living room. I made sure to close the door, then looked at Yugyeom.

Yugyeom- Jungkook... I found out something...

Jungkook- What's that?

Yugyeom- That girl has the rarest blood type... AB Negative

Jungkook- So we need to find a 17years old girl in my school with this blood type...

Yugyeom- I already did....

Jungkook- And? Who's she?

Yugyeom- You won't be happy to find out...

Jungkook- Just TELL ME Yugyeom!

Yugyeom- There are three girls with this blood type... Mina, you know her right?

Jungkook- Yes, I do...

I said with sad voice...

Jungkook- Who's the next?

Yugyeom- Rose... Do you know her?

Jungkook- She's Y/N's best friend... I hope it's not her... If I kill her, Y/N'll hate me forever...

Yugyeom- JEON JUNGKOOK! How many times did I ask you, not to fall in love with that girl? Tell me, HOW MANY TIMES?

Jungkook- I'm sorry bro...

Yugyeom- NO! Listen to me! It's not my problem! If it's her, you'll have to kill her! I don't care about your stupid feelings! Oh.... I forgot to tell you something you won't like the most...

My heart was beating really fast, when he said that... NO... Please... Not her....Don't say that it's...

Yugyeom- The third one is our dear Y/N..

I didn't know what to say... It was like my heart stopped beating... I can't. I just can't kill her... I hope it's not her...

Yugyeom- I'm warning you. If it's her, she's going to die! It doesn't matter, if you can't do it, then I'll be the one to kill her!

I didn't know what to do. I know my brother and I'm sure he'll kill Y/N if she's GD's daughter. But I have to protect her...

Jungkook- And how are we going to find out who his daughter is?

Yugyeom- I have a plan...

Y/N Pov.

I was waiting for Jungkook in his room. I didn't know what to do, when suddenly I  saw Jungkook's phone... someone texted him...

I'm really interested who's texting him... Should I check it out? No... no... why do I even care? Sure... I don't care who's texting him... do I?

I took his phone and decided to see who texted him... WHAT? It's Mina! Why's she texting him? I saw them kissing in the hallway. Now she's texting him. Maybe he likes her too? Are they dating? Then why the hell did he kiss me? Is he playing to me? I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!

But... wait... I should read the message to find out am I right or not...

I opened the message.

Mina- Hello Jungkook, I don't understand something in math, can you please help me?

WHAT?? I couldn't stop laughing. Is she really asking JUNGKOOK to help her with math? Wait... I have a plan... Let's play with them, it'll be funny...

So I decided to text Mina from Jungkook's phone.

Jungkook- Of course I'll help you. I'm really good at math.

Hehe he deserved this!

Mina- Oh thank you very much Jungkook oppa.

OPPA??!! How she dares to  call him oppa??!!

But... Wait.... Jungkook hates when someone calls him oppa....

So.... Let's text her..

Jungkook- Oh I love when someone calls me oppa..

Mina- Really? So I'll call you oppa!

Jungkook- Good! See you tomorrow

Heheh.. I can't wait to see Jungkook's face when Mina calls him oppa..

I heard footsteps, so I decided to put his phone on the table and wait for Jungkook.

The door opened and he came in. I don't know what happened to him, but his face was really pale.

Y/N- Is everything ok?

Jungkook- What? Oh.. yes, everything's ok...

Y/N- Are you sure?

Jungkook- Yes! Lets continue studying.

Y/N- Fine..

We was about to open the book, when his phone started ringing...

Jungkook- Oh it's Kai...

Y/N- WHAT? Why's he calling you? Are you friends?

Jungkook- Why do you hate him that much?

Y/N- Because he's not a good person!

Jungkook- And how do you know that? Do you know him?

Y/N- No... I...

Jungkook- Ok I should answer him!

He went out of the room and answered the call. A few minutes later he returned.

Jungkook- Sorry, let's continue

Y/N- Fine.

Finally! 2 hours later we finished studying.

Y/N- Ok I should go now. Thank you Jungkook.

I was about to go when he said..

Jungkook- Y/N wait... I can't understand anything in math... can you please help me?

Y/N- Ok come to my house tomorrow and I'll help you. But give me your notebook and I'll do your homework for tomorrow..

Jungkook- Really?

Y/N- Yeah sure.

Jungkook- Thank you Y/N...

Y/N- No problem.

I smiled to him, took his notebook and went home.