|10|Are you kidding me?

Y/N Pov

Y/N- No need to explain... You can like whoever you want... I... I don't care

I said with my voice shaking... Why am I so worried? No... no... I'm not

Jungkook- So... I can like whoever I want?

Y/N- Yeah... sure

Jungkook- Fine then

He said when suddenly he.... Turned around and was going to walk away...

Y/N- Hey! Where are you going?

Jungkook- To Mina... Finally I'll tell her that I like her... then kiss her... What do you think about this? You said I can do whatever I want, didn't you?

Y/N- Yeh sure.... You can do whatever you want... yeah... Of course...

I felt like I was going to cry...I noticed an evil smirk on his face... Suddenly he walked closer to me and... kissed me...

What? What did he just do? Then I realized that I was kissing him back...

He stopped kissing and smiled to me. I didn't know what to do.. I was frozen.

Jungkook- See you in the class.

He said and walked away...

I had the dance class next. I left the rooftop and went to the class...

I entered the classroom and saw Jungkook talking to someone. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name. I turned around and it was Jimin.

Jimin- Y/N hey.

Y/N- Hey Jimin

Jimin- Have you heard about the new guy?

Y/N-I wish I haven't... *I whispered*

Jimin- What?

Y/N- Oh.. nothing

I wonder how this guy knows everything that happens?

Jimin- Oh Jungkook'd already became friends with him I guess.

Y/N'-WHAT?

I immediately looked at Jungkook who was still talking to someone... But then... No... I knew who he was...

Suddenly Jungkook looked at me and came to me.

Jungkook- Y/N I'll be waiting for you after school, we need to continue studying.

Y/N- Yeah.. sure

I said with my voice shaking...

Jungkook- Is everything ok?

Y/N- Are you friends with Kai?

Jungkook- Oh do you know him? Actually, yes, we're friends. He seems really cool.

Jimin- Oh really? I want to be friends with him too.

Y/N- Oh seriously? Guys, what did you like about him? He's just a loser

Jungkook No he's not. Why do you hate him?

Y/N- Because I know what kind of person he is!

Jimin- And how do you know that?

Shit! I shouldn't have said that...

Y/N- I feel it

Jungkook- Oh seriously? Y/N I think you should stop being a paranoid!

Y/N- I won't

Then I saw Kai walking to us... What the hell does he want?

Kai- Hey guys!

Jimin- Hello, you're Kai, right?

Y/N- As I remember no one called you here!

I said with annoyed face

Kai- Why are you being so rude?

Jungkook- Don't pay attention to her. She's my cold princess

He looked at me and smirked.

Then I remembered about the kiss, looked away and blushed...

Jimin- Wait... WAIT.. Is she really blushing?

He said with surprised face.

Jimin- Did I miss something?

Y/N- What are you talking about?

Suddenly the bell rang and the teacher came in.

J-Hope- Hello class. Today you all are going to dance with a partner. I'm going to choose your partners... Did you understand?

Class- Yes sir.

J-Hope- So... Jimin and Rose, Chanyeol and Sana, Jungkook and Mina...

My face changed when he said that. Jungkook and MINA? Is he kidding me? But... wait... Am I jealous? Yeah... maybe...

I didn't notice that I was looking with face full of anger... suddenly I saw Jungkook who was looking at me, then he looked away and chuckled. Shit! He realized that I was jealous... But... Then I heard something worse...

J-Hope- Kai and Y/N!

WHAT???? Are you kidding me???