|23| The Prank

Y/N Pov

Jin- DETENTION!!!

He was yelling at me and looked really mad, but the expression on his face was just making me chuckle.

Y/N- Chill Mr Kim. It was just a little frog in your bag.

I said, trying my best to hold my laughter in.

Jin- Y/N!!! You put a frog in my bag which jumped out of the bag straight to my face during the lesson. And the whole class made fun of me!

That's it! I couldn't help it anymore, so I burst out laughing.

Y/N- Mr Kim you are too old to be afraid of frogs. Of course they would make fun of you when you were screaming like an idiot.

Um... well, I shouldn't have said that. My words made him madder.

Jin- That's it Kim Y/N. You didn't want a detention? Fine. You won't get it. I'll be waiting for you in the principal's office!

He yelled and stormed out of the room slamming the door behind him.

Y/N- Hehe so you decided to deal with principal's favorite student? Fine, as you wish Mr Kim.

I whispered to myself and chuckled.

A few moments later I heard principal GD calling me to his office. I just smirked and went to its direction.

After opening the door, I met Jin's fierce eyes, looking at me with anger and GD, who looked really done with everything.

GD- Y/N come in please

He said with a warm smile. To tell the truth he's my favorite teacher, he's really cool. But I really don't understand why I am his favorite student, because I'm a really great trouble for him. I'm sitting in his office every day, because of the teachers who I enjoy pranking very much, hehe, or because of some students I bully. But GD acts very cool towards me and never gets mad. He always protects me and never punishes.

I set in the chair in front of GD and Mr Kim.

Jin- Miss Y/N. Go ahead, tell principal Kwon what you have done to me. We're listening to you.

I looked at him with a confused face, like I had no idea what he was talking about.

Y/N- Mr Kwon I have no idea what Mr Kim is talking about. He just found a frog in his bag and thinks that I was the one who put the frog in his bag. But believe me, I have no idea what he's talking about.

I said with innocent eyes.

GD- Mr Kim how can you prove that Y/N was the one who did it to you?

Jin looked at both of us with confused face. He was thinking about how to prove his truth.

Jin- What about the cameras?

That's it. I was in a great trouble.

GD- Um... Mr Kim I'm really sorry, but the cameras are not functioning this week. We were going to fix them this weekend.

Jin- But... how... Mr Kwon she must be punished. It was her. Believe me...

GD shrugged and answered:

GD- Mr Kim. I'm really sorry. But it won't be fair if I punish my student just because you want it.

Jin was madder than before. He was going to explode with madness. If GD wasn't a principal, Jin would beat him really hard.

He ran out of the room and slammed the door hard with anger.

I was trying to hold the chuckle back, but well, I failed.

GD narrowed his eyes and looked at me with suspicious face.

GD- It was you, wasn't it?

I looked away.

Y/N- What? No... Of corse not.

My answer made him chuckle. He was sure that Jin was right and I was lying.

GD- Stop it Y/N. I'm not an idiot and I know you too well to know that I should never believe you. And the cameras are fine btw.

He said chuckling and I laughed at his words as well. Yeah he was too clever to let anyone dumb him.

GD- Come on. I want to see his reaction while finding a frog in his bag.

He laughed and stated watching the video.

GD- Hehe is he really afraid of frogs THAT much?

We laughed at Jin's video together.

GD- Ok Y/N you can go. I'm not going to punish you. But please don't get in more troubles.

Y/N- Um... Does it make any sense if I say I won't get in any troubles anymore?

He chuckled at my response.

GD- Yeah... I know. Okay go now. The school has already ended.

Y/N-  Bye Mr Kwon.

GD- Bye Y/N

We waved at each other and I went out of his office.

Finally the school has ended. I needed to get ready to go on a date with my cute bunny.