EPISODE 73 (Finale Pt. 4)

Car horn, bitches. LMAO but thanks!

and happy birthday to @NeededmeJB !!! 

I dunno about this but a TaeKook, I guess.

=====================

(Go back to Episode 69...)

"Let's go home."

Taehyung pulls Kookie out of the cemetery.

Leaving the poor Sampaguita on the cold cement floor.

He drags the dazed boy back to his car and unlocks it when they're in front of his driver's seat.

Taehyung looks at the boy while the other returns the look with confusion.

"You look cute, bunny."

He smirks before opening his car door with one hand while still holding Kookie's wrist on the other.

"Ah, hyung. My hand."

Kookie tried pulling his hand but Taehyung tugs it instead.

"Why? You can sit here."

The smirk on his face widens as he pats his lap.

Jungkook couldn't hide his blushing face and tried to look away with a pout.

"What are you talking about, hyung? Just let me go and sit there."

He points at the other seat with a pout.

"Come on, let's see which one you prefer after."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow showing a challenging look on his face.

Jungkook awkwardly bends after a long silence.

"Uhm...can you move a bit...so I can-AH!"

Taehyung made sure to cover Kookie's head with his hand before pulling the surprised boy inside. Making the boy stumble and literally lie on his lap with his back and ass.

"We don't wanna waste much time, do we?"

Taehyung helps Jungkook fix his legs and his sitting position before closing the door and starting the engine.

They haven't been inside long and the drive was less than 2 minutes when Taehyung groans.

"I-I am sorry, hyung. Is it very uncomfortable? I told you I should-"

"Nah, you just have to stop squirming and moving your ass on my crotch. Not unless you want your back on the wheel and disturb other people in the road."

In contrary, Jungkook couldn't help but move out of his nervousness and embarrassment.

"Fuck."

Taehyung mumbles under his breath as he tries to focus his eyes and hands on the road.

Jungkook keeps biting his lower lip and fidgeting his fingers.