EPISODE 38

LOL I got distracted and forgot to update.

BTS doing left n right interviews and voting on MAMA...

========================================

Where? Where are you?

Hoseok desperately looks around while running.

Fuck, don't tell me she took the shortcut! Fuck! No. No.

Hoseok stops running and breathes heavily before turning his back and running in the opposite direction.

Hoseok continued running for good 5 minutes before spotting the alley he thought.

I was right. These bastards.

He gritted his teeth before walking fast to the 4 males surrounding Ami and passing her phone from one another while she tries to get it.

"Hey."

He started making all the heads turn to him.

"And who the fuck are you?"

One of the guys asks with a cigar stuck in between his lips.

"Aren't you all pussy tryna pick on a woman?"

Hobi mocks with a smirk.

"What did you say?!"

Another man seems mad after hearing him.

The same man holding Ami's phone tried approaching him but was stopped, in an unexpected way.

Before the man could take his second step, Ami snatches her phone back and punches the guy straight to his philtrum. The man stumbles back while holding his bleeding nose and upper lip.

Ami, on the other hand, clutches on her knuckles after the painful contact.

"Offff! Aw! Ouch! That was hard!"

Ami keeps rubbing her knuckles with a pained expression.

"You bitch!"

The man shouted, breaking the other 3 guys from shocked/amazed expression.

Hoseok, too, immediately pulls Ami to his back and started dodging the punches and kicks from three guys. He tried avoiding them but he can't possibly not get hit.