EPISODE 51

I see some new readers! Thank you to my old readers, too.

You guys know I always put my THRUST in you.

========================================

"Yeah...I think this is my soul talking now. All I can hear is shooting. All your icons are red except Jin. I think I will puke, guys."

Jhope speaks like a lifeless man.

"Get your shit, Hobi. Do you see another way to the lowest ground?"

Suga stood up and loads his gun.

"One, but you're very far from it. It's on the other side."

Jhope gulps again, loud enough for them to hear.

"Okay. Tell me exactly where to go."

Suga started moving fast.

Just as Suga and Jhope work on the directions, RM got on the second lower ground.

I think this is where Suga from before.

He thought as he scans the basement area.

Some bloody men are lying on the floor. He was about to open the passage but he stumbles back as soon as some men started firing his way.

"Fuck."

He curses as he quickly pulls his own tailored tiny bomb. He throws it perfectly to the men's direction before aiming it with his gun. He fired when the bomb is just above the men.

The men fell on the ground groaning but some of them were able to jump away. There's no good place for him to hide in the place so he had to shoot them before they do.

He shoots one in the head, he's sure even in the dark. He shoots the second one on the eye. He had to roll on the ground while loading his gun because of a few more men on the other side aiming him.

A second after, the shooting stops. He looks up to see Ken pointing guns at the now dead men. He nodded as Ken nodded to proceed to his direction.

"That's the way down. He's got millions of men. We'll run out of bullet soon."

RM points at the passage.

"I'll go first. I'll clear the way down as much as possible. The others and Sandeul are busy upstairs. Like you said they've got millions of men."

Ken nodded before sprinting to the passage.

As soon as Ken opened the passage and jumps down, the shooting started again.

RM runs to follow. Someone appeared so suddenly and they both pointed guns at each other only to release a sigh of relief.

"Fuck, Ravi. I almost pulled the trigger."

RM puts his gun down.

"Same."

Ravi did the same before they jump down to where Ken first entered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~