"Let's go home, I wanna do our work together," Hoseok cut him off. He threw the tissue away in the nearest bin and held onto my hand walking out the school gates.

~~~

"So, what's the next step?" I asked Hoseok. He said he wanted to do homework together, and he was dumber than I thought. So me being a kind girlfriend and classmate, I helped him with our math homework.

He shrugs and I sigh. One more hour of attempting to teach Hoseok math, just math, we took a break and decided to watch Hwarang together. The thing is, Han Sung looks like Tae. Like a lot. Like. The same person, but not. But our precious Kim Tae Hyung, is definitely not the character Suk Han Sung, right? Yeah, he's definitely not an actor that I don't recognise.

We cuddled on the couch as I ate some leftover fries that I found in his fridge. While we were watching our 3rd episode for the day, Hoseok randomly asked for a peck. I gave it to him. And another one. He asked for one last one but we were interrupted by someone bursting through the door.

Jungkook sprinted in. "AYO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN~"

Instead of jumping away from each other, we continued to sit there tangled together while Kook awkwardly stared.  Taehyung then came in along with the other four boys. He then noticed Han Sung on the TV.

"Hey, he looks like me!" He pointed at the big TV screen.

"I know right?" I replied. Yoongi then walked over to Hoseok and me, squeezing into the tiny space we have between us, pushing us aside sitting down.

"For waking me up rudely and to prevent me from gagging from all this lovey dovey shit." He crossed his arms and legs. He took the remote, pressing the red button turning the TV off. "I need sleep,"

Hoseok groaned and stood up smoothing out his shirt, walking to the dining room where the other guys were glued to their phones. "Jajangmyeon?" Everyone looked up at him, smiling gleefully. Hoseok picked up his phone dialling a number that I assumed was some food delivery company and asked for 8 bowls of jajangmyeon.

"GUYS NIGHT GUYS NIGHT~" Taehyung shot up from his making his chair fall back onto the ground and started dancing like a squid if I would describe it.

"Shut up," Yoongi said from beside me. I heard a slight 'k' reply from the dining room. I chuckled as I heard the fear in his voice. Wait, why are they so scared of innocent Yoongi??

Just then a message appeared on my phone. It was from Jimin. As if he read my mind, he answered, 'he cursed at us when we woke him up once. he kicked my balls once too.' I raised an eyebrow and looked at him. He was looking at his phone too, then he looked up at me and smiled awkwardly. I stood up slowly not wanting to disrupt Yoongi's sleep despite the fact that I don't know why we can't wake him up and walked to the dining table to sit down with the others.

A while later someone was outside the door with a huge bag of jajangmyeon. Hoseok handed him the money and walked back into the dining room placing the big bag on the table. Taehyung immediately grabbed a bowl from the bag and started digging in, eating like he hasn't since BC.

"Ah Y/N. Sorry, we have to exclude you from guys night. We swore to never invite any new people, so, you can leave after finishing your noodles. Yea? Yea." Taehyung said mouth full of noodles. I frowned and looked at Hoseok, thinking he would say something like "nooo let Y/N stayyy, I can't live without her for an hour", he was poking Namjoon's cheek with the chopstick instead. This loyal friend. The others started digging in too so I also took a bowl, snapped my chopsticks and ate. One bowl was left on the table. Yoongi was still peacefully sleeping. I thought of waking him up so he could eat with us but I think everyone really is scared to wake him as no one is even glancing at him.

I ate continuously while staring at my phone till I felt the hard base of the plastic bowl. I had finished my noodles.

"Bye Y/N, see you," Taehyung spoke again with a stuffed mouth. Rude. Kicked me out immediately after I digested that bowl of black noodles. Hmph.

I stood up from my seat and headed out the door.

"Bye Y/N!" I heard Hoseok say. I stepped out of the apartment and closed the door behind me.

Well, I didn't really want to stay over with them, but as a boyfriend I expected him to ask me to stay

"Jung Hoseok you loyal friend jackass boyfriend. You were supposed to beg them to let me stay. Hmph. Even though I live next door doesn't mean I cant be invited to yours," I mumbled to myself walking to my doorstep, "you sleep over all the time anyway,"

~~~

I took a shower and went straight to bed. About to fall asleep and I hear loud laughter from the other side of the wall behind me.

"God, how am I supposed to sleep now?" I mumbled, taking one of my pillows pressing it on the side of my face to cover my ears. I removed the pillow again, sat up a little and knocked on the wall. "Shut up will you?!" I shouted and surprisingly, the other side became silent instantly. I shrugged and went back to sleep.

Hoseok Pov

"Should we break in? Into her house, that is," I whispered to the guys. Us being like little kids with brains, we built a fort with pillows and chairs and blankets. It was huge too. We were chilling inside our new home. Jin was eating chips while Jungkook and Taehyung were trying to steal some but Jin just wouldn't let them have a piece. Yoongi was sleeping on the couch outside the fort because he thinks there isn't enough space for him to sleep in the fort.

"Um, I don't think we should. You did it a lot, she's probably fine with it. But I think she wouldn't want to wake up to 7 men in her house without an invitation," Jimin replied.

"Jim's right, she wouldn't want tha- stob it will you? Get your own packet," Jin, who slapped their itchy hands, was cut off by Taekook trying to steal his chips again.

"Mm, fine," I said pulling my blanket over my body lying down in my corner in the fort.

Gud night Y/N :3

_________

Sorry i kinda rushed this so its not that good :/