Chapter 5

Your Pov

School will start today. I will be the new transfer student of Seoul High from today onwards. School was already 2 months into the year and I only transferred after the 2 week break. During the past few days Hoseok and I have been spending time together getting to know each other.

Hoseok was also the same age as me - 18 , senior student in High school. But I couldn't ask him which school he went to coz in the middle of our chit chat, one of his friends called him and said he needed help at his place, so he had to leave.

It was 6:25 in the morning and I looked at myself in the mirror and took a deep breath before swinging my bag over my shoulders and walked out the door.

~~~~

While walking along the street to school, I looked down at my watch. 6:35. School starts at 7:30. I have lots of time. So I stepped into the convenient store to buy myself some breakfast.

I bought a bun and a cup of yoghurt and continued walking to school.

Once I reached the school gate, I threw the plastic bag and the empty yoghurt cup into the bin and stepped into the school.

I headed toward the office to collect my schedule and locker number first.

I knocked on the door before turning the door knob and pushing it open. A lady who was sitting at her desk and doing some paperwork looked up at me.

"You must be the new transfer student. F/N. Correct?" She asked and I nodded. She stood and walked to some shelves behind her and pulled out a drawer, taking out a folder.

"Here is your schedule and a map of the school because everyone gets lost in here." She said and handed me the folder.

I thanked her and bowed and stepped out of the office until someone ran into me at the door causing me to fall hard on the floor.

"OMG I'm so sorry," he said as he picked me up from the ground. "Y/N?"

I looked up to see Hoseok standing in front of me. "Oh! You come here too?"

"Uh yea. Sorry but I really have to go somewhere right now. I'll see you at lunch. Or possibly class." And with that he just ran off to god knows where.

~~~

I took faster then expected to find my locker. Locker 258 was near the office. I walked towards it and started placing my textbooks into my locker until a girl beside me spoke, "You're new here right?"

"Yes." I smiled and nodded.

"I'm Jae Eun." She introduced herself.

"Y/N"

"I saw you bumped into Jung Hoseok just now. Do you know him? He's in a popular group in the school. Almost every girl, and even some guys, are head over heels for them."

"Yea I know him. He's my neighbour. We met last week. Do you know where he ran off to?"

"Probably dance class. Him and his group are going to be performing for the school soon. So. Who's class are you in?"

"Mr Oh's class."

"Same! We can walk to class together now!"

~~~~

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you." Jae Eun began when we were outside the classroom

"Hoseok and his group is in this class too."

__________

Chapter 7 is where the fun begins ;)

no. no thats not what i meant