Chapter 7

Your Pov

Half of the day has passed and lunchtime has finally arrived. Hoseok wanted me to have lunch with him and the boys. Although I wanted to spend the lunchtime with Jae Eun and her friends, they let me go with Hoseok first since they said it was a "big opportunity to be eating with the most popular group of the school".

When I entered the canteen with Hoseok, I could hear some "fangirls" saying "OMG why is she with Hoseok oppa?!" "Is she going to eat lunch with oppa? How unfair. She just got here." "How dare she walk so close to my oppa?! Hobi is mine!" I felt my chest grow heavy hearing those words but relaxed when Hoseok placed a hand on my shoulder telling me to ignore them.

During lunch with the boys, I found out that they were known as Bangtan or BTS in the school. They are always together. Their names are Namjoon, as the leader, Jin, Taehyung, Jungkook, Yoongi, of course, Hoseok and Jimin. Jimin was the one who I called short this morning. Hoseok wanted to show me around the school, so he brought me out of the canteen.

In the middle of the tour, he suddenly remembered that he bumped into me this morning and apologized. And again, I said it was fine.

But then, he slowly started to walk towards me, every step forward that he took I stepped back until my back hit a wall. "Wh-what are y-you do-doing??" I stuttered. That's when I noticed how beautiful his face was.

He answered softly in a low voice while trapping me between his arms. "Pretty eyes..."

"H-huh?"

"I bumped into you. What should I do to make it up to you? Coffee? Or do you want something else?" He smirked.

My eyes were wide staring at him without saying a word. He noticed my stunned look and chuckled as he stepped away from me.

"So cute." He muttered, but loud enough for me to hear, looking away from me.

"Y-yah! What-" I tried to talk but I couldn't find anything to say.

"Meet me in the music room after school. I'm having dance practice with the boys. So you can watch the performance in advance. We'll walk back together when I'm done. Don't try to back out." He spoke when he noticed I stood there not saying anything.

" You can go now, I don't know where to but the tour is over. I'll be with the boys at the canteen." He said and walked past me and patted my head, heading to the canteen.

I didn't know where to head to. I'm not going to the canteen, it'll be awkward seeing Hoseok. But then I realised I'm going to see him later in class anyway. I ended up staying in the classroom for the rest of the lunch break.

~~~~

I sat in my seat, staring at nothing in front of me, thinking about what happened just now.

"He must have been drunk..."

"Who must have been drunk?" I turned my head to the door and saw Jae Eun standing there. She walked in when Seojun, Joowon, Eunji, and Jiwoo walked in behind her.

"What? Oh, no one, it's nothing."

"Okay. Anyways, how was lunch with Bangtan? How hot did they look when they were eating? Did they actually share their food with you??" Eunji fired out all her questions.

"Well, lunch was fine. I'm not going to answer the second question. And they did share some snacks with me. They're nice." I answered.

"Waa... You just lived a Seoul High student's dream..." Jiwoo fantasized. I just snickered.

"Why are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be at the canteen with them right now?" Joowon questioned me.

"Well um-" I was relieved when the bell rang, cutting me off preventing me from having the need to tell them what happened. I also wasn't good at making up convincing excuses, so there wasn't a need to try that.

Our next period teacher entered the classroom and she looked at me and smiled. Seojun and the three went back to sit in their seats. She looked young with her round glasses and her long hair tied up into a high ponytail.

She walked to me and said, "Are you Y/N?" I nodded and smiled. "I'm your science teacher, Ms Park. I hope my lessons will make you love this subject as much as I do. I try my best to make my lessons fun, you know?" She said while walking back to the teachers' table.

When Ms Park was busy doing her own things, Jae Eun turned to me, "So. Why were you here when you should have been with the boys?"

I sighed, but before I could open my mouth to answer, Taehyung ran into the classroom and held my shoulders shaking me back and forth saying "WHERE WERE YOU WHERE WERE YOU" until Jin smacked the back of his head.

"Hey, stop it. That's rude."

"But where were you though?" Jimin asked me.

"I was here in class."

"Why?" I didn't even notice Hoseok leaning on the wall in front of me, smirking.

'Does he actually want me to tell?'

"Well um-"

"Okay, boys go back to your seats I'm starting the lesson now."I was once again cut off when Ms Park started talking, which is a good thing. I'm not going to tell them what happened!

They slowly walked back to their seats. I sighed in relief that I didn't have to answer his question. I hid my face on the surface of the desk and was startled when I felt a hand pat my head, again. It was probably Hoseok, so I didn't dare to look up.

The rest of the day went by quickly, but I kept feeling that a pair of eyes were on me.

The last bell rang and I quickly stood up, grabbing my bag and headed out the door after greeting the teacher.

"Hey wait!" Hoseok stopped me before I could leave. "You promised to watch our practice remember?"

"I didn't promise anything. But you did say to meet you in the music room, not have you chase after me after class." I replied back.

"Fine then change of plans - I bring you to the music room to watch our practice after class, so you don't run away. Let's go." And he just dragged me to the music room with him,

with the boys giggling behind us.

  ________

This chapter sucks tbh