"I'm sorry, things just got a little hectic yesterday..." Sakura apologized.

"That's alright, you'll be busier than you've ever been soon." Kioshi said.

Continuing on with light conversations, they finished their breakfast. Madoka had asked Sakura to get showered but to change into something comfortable. With that in mind, Sakura had an idea that it would be clothes.

~*oOo*~

When Sakura finished showering she kept her choice of clothing simple. Not sensing the other's to have arrived, she worked on her hair. Her vibrant pink hair was now as long as in the anime/manga.

She had yet to decide whether she wanted to style it the same way.

'Now I know where she got that outfit. It had to have been a gift. Her parents probably noticed her interest in clothing more than practicality, and chose a dress.' Sakura thought as she brushed through the long locks.

"I hope it looks nice...but I guess I will trade that in for practicality." Inner mumbled out.

'You think it'll be the same? I have a feeling it wont, but maybe it'll keep the color scheme?' Sakura thought as she played around with her hair.

In the end, she had enough time create a french braid with her hair. Tieing the head band in the similar way as the anime/manga.

'Even if things change, there will still be pieces of her here and there.' Sakura thought as she looked in the mirror.

"I like it! Pretty and practical!" Inner praised as she examined the intricate braid from the mirror.

'Ah, they're here.' Sakura said as she felt their presence within the house.

"Let's go see the new outfit!" Inner commanded cheerfully.

Making it down stairs, Sakura greeted both Marianne and Yashiro. They spoke about the exam as well as her reason for being absent. They congratulated her and presented to her with one of the boxes they had brought with them.

"Open it!" Happily encouraged Marianne. Nodding, Sakura proceeded to open it. As she had predicted, the gift was an outfit.

"I really wanted to make an oufit for both you and Naruto, so we all got together and created it. Come on, go try it on!" Marianne suggested. Sakura smiled her thanks and carried the box up to her room.

Sakura's POV

'This is definitely not the same outfit...but I have a feeling that I'm going to love it.' I thought as I took the first piece out. It was a black tank top, normal on top stopping where my chest bindings stopped and fish net the rest. The next piece was the black pants. They were like the ANBU style pants tight enough to be comfortable and loose enough to not restrict movement.

'So far it's looking good.' I thought as I looked in the body length mirror. The next piece was a red, sleeveless kimono-style blouse with the white Haruno symbol on the back. The collar was black and it's long sash was black and tied to the right. The ends of the sash reached slightly above my thigh.

The last piece of clothing from the box was a rich forest green, almost black haori. It reminded me a lot of Tsunade's in style, except this one was much darker and the armhole had a wider opening. The haori reached all the way to my thighs and it also had the Haruno symbol in white on the back.