"Okay then, go to bed honey i'll be there soon."

He heads upstairs to their room and slams the door as Jimin's mother softly knocks on her son's locked door.

"It's me, let me in sweety."

His mother whispers as her son let's her in, locking the door behind her.

"Come here."

She opens her arms to comfort her son whilst he sobs and collapses into her embrace. The two hug for what seemed to be hours his mother stroking his hair lovingly.

"I love you no matter what, even if you are gay. You're my son and I support you, just don't tell your father."

Jimin hugs her even tightly feeling warmth fill his heart with motherly love.

\\School//

The rest of the school day went fine except Namjoon kept his distance for a short period in case Jimin was mad at him. As school came to an end Jimin and Yoongi both see each other in conversion classes by surprise and sit across from each other.

Chairs were arranged in a circle as students filed in taking a seat, the counselor passing out cookies and drinks.

"I see we have a new member. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

He states, taking his seat after closing the door, everyone turning their attention to the new presence.

"Start by why you're here, age, name, and so on."

"O-Oh. My name is Park Jimin and i'm nineteen years old. My parent's assume that i'm gay which i'm not-"

Yoongi coughs and cocks an eyebrow at Jimin's direction as he continues.

"As I was saying, i'm not gay and that's it I guess."

"Okayyyyy...so who'd like to introduce themselves first to our new friend?"

"Hi my name is Min Yoongi i'm nineteen years old and I would suck your dick."

"Please watch your language Yoongi."

The counselor warns, a few laughs coming from within the group.

A few of the people within the group were pretty hilarious.

"My name is Lee Taemin and I have a friend who's also in here cause he was caught sucking my dick."

A sophisticated male by the name of Kim Jonghyung face palmed himself earning a laugh from his friend.

"I only did it because I needed thirty bucks and you kept begging me."

The meeting was over and done with Yoongi making his way towards Jimin throwing his arm around his shoulder.

"How about I go take a quick piss and I take you out for some food?"

"No thanks."

Jimin tries to escape from his grasp yet he's pulled to the restroom, Yoongi locking the door.

"You're not gay?"

Yoongi crosses his arms and leans against the door with a smirk.

"Whatever, move I have to go.'

"I'm not leaving in till I get what I want."

"Haha so funny, move."

Jimin's shoved back as he tries to move Yoongi out of the way.

"Remember the first time we where in here? What were our famous lines?"

Jimin rolls his eyes and sighs loudly.

"How am I suppost to know? We said a bunch of crazy things in here."

"I'll help you then. Being gay-"

"Being gay is a sin."

Jimin finshes off wondering where the conversation was steering off to.

"Wait intill I have you on your knees sucking me off, church boy."

His eyes bulge out of their sockets knowing exactly what Yoongi wanted out of him.

"No way i'm sucking you off in here."

"What a shame, and I actually have a boner. I couldn't stop thinking about when I made love to you in here."

Jimin's cheeks flushed, the other snaking his arm around his waist.

"Come on baby, i'll make you feel good."

The boy thought for a long minute and sighed, clearly planning to play around with the other feelings.

"Fine okay jeez."

He couldn't believe what he was about to do. His face reddens up especially the tip of his ears as he gets onto his knees grasping Yoongi's hips. He bites the zipper and pulls it down with his mouth earning a groan from the other.

"Damn baby, who showed you that?"

Yoongi runs his hands through Jimin's silver hair. He doesn't hesitate to unbutton his jeans with his mouth, pulling down on the cloth. His fingers slide under the sheer fabric of his boxers and grasps his throbbing member.

"What if I don't know how to give a blow job?"

He asks.

"Just close your eyes and imagine that you're licking a popsicle. I've seen you deep throat some within this year."

"Stop! You're embarrassing me."

Jimin leans closer bringing Yoongi's rock solid length near his lips and immediately halts earning a disappointed groan from the oldest.

"Just remembered it's Ash Wednesday. I can't eat meat."

He teasingly adds getting up to give Yoongi a peck on the cheek.

"Next time?"

Jimin questions with a wink. With that being said he exits the restroom leaving behind a sad horny boy with his member sticking out of his jeans.

A/N: Lmao meant to update this for Valentine's cause I wrote some smut but decided to write this instead.