XIV

"Take your shirt off."

His father demanded as Jimin did as he was told. Unbuttoning his dress shirt it slides off of his shoulders his muscular back being exposed.

"Count the lashes or i'll start over. If you get off track i'll double them. Understand?"

"Y-Yes."

He whispers.

"What was that?"

"Yes father."

"Thirty."

His father throws his hand back and whips his son hard on the back with the whip lash. It made an awful snapping sound once it made contact with the soft skin.

Jimin felt pure agony ripple through his body feeling the warmth of his blood seeping out of his skin.

"One."

He counts.

It goes on like this intill a knock is heard from the door.

"Dad?"

"Go away Jihyun."

His father states, whipping Jimin for the eighteenth time.

"E-E-Eighteen."

Jimin chokes out, lips and eyes puffy from holding back his tears.

"Dad please. Stop. Jimin.....don't hurt him."

Tears could be heard from his brother voice which enraged his father even more. The upcoming strike was much more painful on the raw skin.

Jimin bit down onto his lip with a loud painful gasp.

"N-Nineteen."

"DAD STOP!"

His brother starts pounding onto the door as he tries to get into the room.

"Honey please. My son, have mercy on him."

His mother pleads from the other side of the door.

"Sinners don't deserve mercy."

Another strike.

"Twenty."

It came out as a small squeak, Jimin wanting it to be over and done with. The strikes came quicker and harder, finally being done with.

"Get out of my room and pray to god that I won't have to see your face in here again."

His father turns his back to him, Jimin stands onto his feet with the last bit of strength left in his body. His legs felt like jello under him as he unlocked the door to see his mother and brother tear streaked.

"Oh Jimin."

His mother wails and reaches out to touch him yet he avoids her touch and walks down the hallway and into his room, his mother full on sobbing as she takes a look at his back.

The passing days his mother would leave meals outside of his door and would tend to his wounds. Jimin wouldn't bother talking or even looking at her, just letting her tend to his back. This was more than enough for her.

\\After The Punishment//

ChimChim: My parents found out about me being gay.

Kookie: Oh no.

GucciBoi: Fuck.

PinkPrince: Are you okay!?

Rapmonster: Jimin are you okay?