chapter 17:The final End

Fire began to consume everything in its path. Woodland creatures run frantically for their little lives. Children crying and screaming for their mother as everyone runs to safety. Kai grabs Anita and 3 other pups and quickly gave them to their mothers as she tells them to go to the mountains. Kai was slightly injured with burns here and there but she knew she had to be brave and keep everyone safe. She runs back into the torched woods,as she noticed Rouge never made it.

Scarlet looks everywhere and sees nothing but the flames as they grew closer and closer. She glares at Rouge,thinking of just letting the flames finish her off. She goes to swat at Rouge.
Rouge softly smirk as she pulls Kai's antler knife from behind her back and shoves the blade deep into Scarlet's gut.

"Guh" gasped Scarlet as blood begin to fill her mouth.

Rouge looks at scarlet just as she coughs up the blood. Scarlet slowly looks down at Rouge,scared as ever. Her body slumped against Rouge's.

"Sorry that it had to end like this." Whispered Rouge.

She grasp the Blade's handle and thrust it out as blood began to drip down heavily. Scarlet falls over,her hand over her simple wound.

Rouge drops the blade and begins to run to Kai and the others but Scarlet,now in wolf form,who only had enough energy to do so,bites down on Rouge's leg. Rouge screams in pain as she is brought down.

"If I'm gonna die,and not have Kai" Scarlet heavily breathe,coughing up blood."neither will you!"

Kai runs, jumps,and ducking fallen trees as she comes to the top of the ridge. Down below her she saw rouge,weakly crawling away from an injured,half way dead Scarlet. Scarlet goes for Rouge's throat. Kai aims her bow.

"Sorry scarlet,but I love Rouge" whispered Kai as she lets go her arrows.

The 2 arrows lands both in Scarlet's chest. One landing straight in her heart. Scarlet,gasping for air,lifts her shaking head as she saw Kai.Kai kneels beside her,holding scarlet.

"Scarlet,I'm sorry. Its time to let go of the pass. What you done,I forgive you now.say hello to mom for me. " Kai said softly as she lays scarlet down.

Rouge heard Scarlet give out a weak whimper then take her final breath. Kai places her hand over Scarlet's dead cold eyes and closes them. She was brought back to reality as flames burst in her face. She ran to Rouge,scooping her up,bridal style.

1 year later.

With the forest now burnt and never be able to regrow,hunters who where responsible were taken to jail and their hunting license now banned. Deep in the mountain,safely hidden behind a giant boulder as their secret hiding place to the mountain valley,far and safe from any human like,was Kai and her people. Kai was now their loving and brave alpha female. And she wasnt alone. Rouge,who is now half wolf due to Scarlet's bite to the leg, was her loyal and faithful mate. They were made officially alpha and mate just months after the forest fire. Kai walks into the den,and smiles as she kneels beside Rouge who was snuggled up beside her 2 new pups/heirs.

"They been waiting for you" rouge smiles.

Kai smiles and kisses Rouge deeply,holding her close as she held the male and rouge held the female. Everyone was happy for the new heirs.

The End.

I wanna thank everyone who has chosen to read this book. It was my first and we did actually pretty good for the first book. Thank you guys so much!I hope you enjoyed this book as I did when making it!