Chapter 8

Rouge began to stir as she could smell the strong and delicious scent of cooking meat. Her stomach growled loudly which ended waking her up. She fluttered her eyes open as she gives a lightly moan then sits up.

"Hey,you're awake. You had me worried." Said Kai as she closes the book she had in her hand. "You have a little visitor."

Rouge didn't know anyone but Kai so who could it be?

"Anita,you can come in. She is awake." Called out Kai.

Rouge looked towards the entrance and she instantly knew who it was. The little girl from the bus shed. Anita shyly pokes her head in,her scarlet red hair shined brightly as the burning sun began to set. She curiously twitches her little wolf ears before going to Kai.

"Hello." Anita said.

"She said hello. She has been asking about you since you fainted last night. She wouldn't leave your side when her mother called. I believe she has taken a liking to you" smiled Kai.

Anita brings Rouge a handmade plate of freshed cooked pig meat. She climbs into Rouge's lap. Rouge smiles as she lets Anita,causing her tail to wag happily.

Kai smiles brightly as she watched Anita and Rouge bond. Yet Kai felt very uneasy...like someone was gonna try and stop her and rouge being happy.
She couldn't shake off the feeling like something was gonna happen. 

Days went by and Rouge soon forgot what it was like back in the city,before becoming lost in the forest. She likes living with Kai,Anita and the others, except for the langage barrier. She would laugh at how Anita and the other pups would tackle Kai every morning. Kai taught her how to hunt and gather.

Everyone loved Rouge for she gave the campsite a more bright future. The mothers would teach Rouge how to be like them while the more single women would teach her how to make pots and jewelry. Of course everyone was jealous of Rouge for she was the chosen on to be the heir's mate. In return of them teaching her how to be like them,she decided to teach them how to speak her language.