Chapter 14

Kai stare in shock of what she has done and witnessed. The cold stone eyes of the man stared back at her. She shakes her head as Rouge pulls her up.  She looks at her young lover,scared out if her wits. Rouge hugs her tightly then takes her back into the forest,to the great Waterfall.Kai sits silently as she sits under the waterfall's strong current,letting the water wash the blood off her body and face. Rouge sits on the river bank,worried that Kai may be in shock.

'Kai hasn't said anything for a straight hour.' She thought.

"I...I killed him...i killed a human..." Kai whimpered.

Rouge waded into the river towards kai and cups her trembling hands. This instantly calmed Kai. Rouge softly smiles then places a reassuring kiss on her scared partner's lips. Kai smiles and nuzzles her. On the very top of the edge of the waterfall,Scarlet growls.

'That girl isn't going down so easily' Thought Scarlet.

The two young lovers return to the site as they were quickly greeted by the people,as they were ambushed with questions of the questioning gun shots. Kai soon reassured them all that they are safe and will take extra precautions to make sure no more blood will shed. She told them that if needed they will go deeper into the forest if hunters were brave or stupid enough to come after them. Rouge held Anita as Anita hugged her neck tightly and as the pups hugged her and Kai's legs tightly. Rouge could tell even though as Kai reassured them,they were still frighten deep down.