Chapter 7

'Arranged marriage!? These people think I am the girl in this...this..this crazy legend of theirs!?I am suppose to be marrying Kai?!Hold on...we are both girls...is it actually possible for two girls to...' Rouge thought as she suddenly became red in the face as she began to imagine seeing Kai fully undressed.

Kai leans over and gives Rouge's cheek a small and quick lick that sent a melting sensation through Rouge's body,making her heart pound. Rouge blushed even harder,her ears began to burn from the heat of the situation. She never felt this feeling before yet she kinda liked it. What is this feeling?

Kai chuckles as she gets a bit closer again and grips Rouge's delicate chin between her thumb and forefinger, making Rouge's eyes meet Kai's seductive eyes.

'A-all she did was just lick my cheek!Why does my heart pound so much?' Thought Rouge as she noticed Kai get a bit more closer.

"I can hear your heart pounding. Are you that scared that I might eat you?" Kai teasingly chuckled.

Kai leans more,their lips only inches away,almost to the point of touching.
Rouge gulps and can feel that melting sensation run right through her again as she could feel the warm breath of Kai's,the strong arms that held her close. The hand slowly let go of her delicate chin then gently cups her waist. The lips even closer slowly close the tiny gap. Thousands of things were running through Rouge's mind.

Then everything just STOPPED!

Rouge's POV

I was scared as ever. I never even kissed a boy before yet here I am in a tent about to be kissed by an alpha heir of an entire tribe. My heart was pounding more and more loudly at every minute that went by. I couldn't tell if Kai was teasing or being serious. I just wanted this to be over!THIS waiting game...just finish it already!

Then it finally hit me. The gap between our lips was closed. I was extremely surprised at how soft and inviting her lips could be. My body has never experince this feeling before. Just waves after waves of feelings and emotions came flooding through my mind and body. I could feel my legs becoming weak with every sec. I tightly grip her shoulder,trying to tell her that I'm gonna fall. She wraps her arm around my waist,keeping me to her as she holds me up,never once breaking this...this..Amazing feeling!

After what felt like forever, Kai was the first to break the long lasting kiss. I never wanted it to end yet I felt faint from the lack of oxygen.

"K...Kai..." Was all I could get out before fainting,my head leaning against her chest.

No one's Pov

As Rouge fainted,Kai quickly scoops her into her arms,holding her tight. Rouge's head laid back,almost like she had no life left in her. Kai carries her to a large pile of animal pelts,gently laying her down.

"A bit too much for ya huh?" Chuckled Kai.