Chapter 9

It was long and hard but only a few weeks,everyone was able to say some English words. Anita and the pups enjoyed being taught by Rouge so they always played close attention in lessons. Kai smiles as she quietly tends to one of the lessons.

'She is gonna be a great leader.' Thought Kai.

Kai turns into the beautiful black as night wolf,that black Smokey aura surrounds her as she wanders out the campsite to do her rounds.

About 30 minutes later

Just as Kai was finishing her rounds,she stops then lifts her ear. She carefully looks around,scanning her surrounds. She took a few more steps forward then she froze when she heard a voice she wishes she could forget.

"Well hello Kai~ Glad to see me~?" The voice said.

Kai growled as a brown wolf walks out of the shadows. The wolf slowly walking towards Kai,chuckles.

"Scarlet...what are you doing back here?My mother banished you 5 years ago." Replied Kai.

Scarlet smirks as she brushes against Kai,allowing her tail to slowly trail under Kai's muzzle. Kai snaps at it and moves away,turning back to her human form,Scarlet doing the same. Scarlet wore casual clothes that looked similar to what Rouge wears.

"I missed you Kai. I see you grown smarter and stronger. I over heard some of your scouts talking about a human has been chosen to be your mate?" Asked Scarlet.

"Thats none of your concern. You have been banished from our tribe 5 years ago. What makes you think we will just let you back in?" Replied Kai.

Scarlet presses against Kai's chest,placing her hand on her chest.

"I can give you something that the little human can't. A strong bloodline." Whispered Scarelt before roughly pulling Kai into kiss.