Chapter 18

Chapter 18

As we continue this, I felt the love I've been longing to feel again.

GADDDD-O- ANG V CARD KO!

At first he was just going with the flow of fire. But a while later, he was the one dominating the scene.

We were both like breathing the ashes of fire that we've been consuming.

Sweats flow like falls who runs through the skin like love, over flowing my body.

"You trigger everything that I'm stopping!" he said and grabs me and let me feel the love and let the fire burn us.

There he claim my love again with passion. I run off my fingers to his delicate hair.

He pressed and let his self get near me to make him feel the over flowing agony that we've shared through time.

"I won't claim you hear"

Time runs by, like over flowing river through thick and thin. Like fire and ice ignites the inner feelings that we both tried to locked inside our hearts.

Naramdaman ko yung respeto.

Isinantabi ko lahat ng galit ko. Hinayaan ko syang ipadama sa akin ang pag mamahal na alam kong matagal din nyang ikinimkim.

I run my hands to his shirt and took it off.

We took everything off and threw it.

Everywhere. Just like the sadness and the anger that I felt that he tried to shove off.

He was worshipping me, like a divine grace who will be his death in further time.

"Patience." and there he look at me with questioning eyes. Asking for permission.

I nod and let the fire burn us once.

And there, I felt he longing and passionate love that he wants to share with me.

"I'll be gentle."

The sensation in our hearts and mind corrupted our being through the souls.

"I just love you so damn much".

And we closed our eyes like heaven let us entered a whole new time.

-----------------------

As the sun rays striking my face. I felt something heavy on my stomach.

And I felt 'not so nice DOWN THERE.'

So as I turn around I saw Hendric sleeping silently at my back and just what the f he was smiling like an idiot.

Well I felt sore because it was my first.

WHAT A GOOD MORNING GREETING TO ME. And hell did we really do that?

~•~

Wahhhhhhhhh sorry
alam kong ka-dissapoint yung bs.

first time ko to.
16 pa lang ako! Hahahaha