I was walking back to my room when I realized (again) that I don't have extra clothes.

AISH! WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF!?

I grab my phone and start to type.

Me: Jooniieeeee.....

*BLOOP*

Namjoonie❤️: Yes?

Me: I need another sweaterrrrr

*BLOOP*

Namjoonie❤️: You must like me a lot to try to steal my clothes😏😂

Me: Yeah, Yeah... Come give me one otherwise I'm gonna be naked for the rest of the night.

*BLOOP*

Namjoonie❤️: Fine... I'll be there in a sec... cover what's mine...

AISH! This kid! Haven't even dated for a day and is already making dirty jokes...

Me: You wish... now hurry!!!!!

All of a sudden, there's a knock. He's already here?

I open it just a bit to see who it is.

"Jungkook?" He looks up and smiles slightly. His hair is all messed up and it's all over the place.

"Hi!" He says. I give a little grin and nod. There are footsteps in the hallway and they're getting closer. I hope it's Namjoon.

"Jungkook?" a voice says and he looked towards the direction. His smile fades and he takes a step back, allowing the person to get in the doorway.

"Joonie! Finally, took you long enough," I jokingly said. He held the sweatshirt out for me to grab. I close the door, run back to the bathroom, and towel dry myself while forgetting that two boys are outside my door.

Namjoon's POV
"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask him.

"I live here." I roll my eyes.

"Duh... but like, why are you in front of y/n's door?" I leaned on the wall while putting both hands in my pocket.

He shrugs, "I was just gonna talk to her but you came."

"You know she's mine now, right?" He looks up.

"Do you think that's going to stop me?" He's right. Like I said, he never will give up on something until it's his.

I nod and he smiles, "I'm not giving up until she falls for me." He then walks away. Looks like I got to protect her more than I thought I would.

Soon the door opens, "Where's Jungkook?" she asks.

"He left. He said he came by just to say hi." I lied. She nodded and hugged me, clinging to me like a koala. She's so small compared to me, like I could just fit her in my pocket.

I pick her up and place her in the chair. Her hair is so pretty when it's wet. I comb my fingers through her beautiful hair as she giggles.

"What are you doing?" She asks with an innocent look.

"Admiring what's in front of me." I cup her face and kissed her forehead. Suddenly, something vibrates. She takes out her phone and looks at it. I read the name that texted her...
Joshua🤯

"Who's Joshua?" She looks up.

"SEVENTEEN?" Ah.

"When did you get his number?" I say.

"When he helped me escape from people insulting me." My eyes almost end popped out of their socket.

"Insulting?" She nodded.

"People were calling me really mean names and he came."

"Well, then... What did he want?"

"He just wanted to know how I was." I nodded.
She looked at her phone and answered him. Then, he replied.

"What did you say to him?" I say, feeling a bit jealous.

"Just that I was good and that I was hanging out with you. Before you ask, he said okay and nothing else." She then texted him and put her phone away, putting her full attention to me. I started walking toward the bed and laid on one side.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asks with a smile.

"Laying down, waiting for you," I say, patting the spot that's next to me. She comes up and lays on the other side, observing the details on my face.

"You're not sleeping in here you know that, right?"

"Whyyyyyyyy... I can't sleep alone when I know that you're just next door!" I whine.

She giggles and snuggles against me, "I'm kidding." She lets me wrap myself around her. All of a sudden, I grab her and start tickling her, making her squeal.

—————————
Eheh... sorrryyyy again writers blockkk.... anywayyyy the song up there is called Fly (FKJ remix). I like it a lot... okay... hope you enjoyed it... BYEEEE

Also, next chapter I'll post what BTS's house looks like/where the rooms are.