1. THE SOLITUDE

Shivaay and Annika have left, for Bareilly right after Gouri went away from Omkara, the rude Nandi bail after cutting all her ties and after freeing him from the so called bond of marriage.
He had cried that day...recollecting her I Love You...from the torn papers when she threw at his face...before going forever..knees on the ground...
But no one was there to hear his wail, no one to share his pain...
Its not his fault.
He doubted Gouri,his wife, thought her to be cheating on him, with Arjun.
How beautifully Gouri threw her relation with Arjun sir, her teacher, her respected Guru at his face...It was divine.
It was divine but too late for him, for them. She left and he is again left with solitude.
Alone...
Lonely...
He was better a drug addict...she came and with course of time became more then any mere drug.
Love with  out trust is horrible.
Where is the Omkara who always was giving free advice to his own elder brother Shivaay..
He cried...infringement of his brother, the same brother..Shivaay and then Annika, his dearest bhabhi...
They promised him...sab thik ho jaayega.  And left soon to keep their promise.
Before two days...before long two days.
With out Gouri every seconds count...every minutes lasts longer.     
************************************
"Gouri....kaisi hai tu??"-Annika bumped with Gouri.
After two days...while coming down from the temple, in middle of the stair.
Gouri looked at the unknown face with a bright smile.
"Ji...hum thik hain...aap ko kuch chahiye??"- her answer was simply plain.
Annika wondered!! Why her sister like Devrani didn't hugged her...shouting Bhaujaai?? Is she too angry on all of them for Omkara's behaviour??
"Nothing... Just a smile"- Annika saw Shivaay coming up the stairs searching for her.
"Kyun tu mujhe ghar nehi bulayegi! ?"mujhe na auntyji ki balti bhar bhar ke yaad aaraha hai...chalo na chalte hain"-Annika hold Gouri's hands and dragged her past her own husband.
Shivaay left thinking about the weird behaviour of his wife.  
He let them go deciding to follow.
"Don't come...I felt something is wrong..something is terribly wrong"-Annika messaged..as soon as she hailed an auto.
"Achchha tu mujhe bhool gayi...Yeh hoon main teri...itni jaldi"- Annika's complain went in deaf ears...
Gouri sat confused. This unknown girl is eating her head with her chabbar chabbar...
She herself is not less...she too can take revenge but she is too sweet girl.  As the auto stopped before her house...Gouri came out.
Annika paid the auto.
Happy to reach Gouri, finally her home...Om will be happy.
They both went inside of the house.
Gouri's mother opened the door for them, looking at Annika confusingly.
"Aunty...main Annika, Mumbai se.."- Annika bend down to take her blessing.
Gouri's mother gave a little smile. She was worried for her daughter, from last many days...return from her sasural, alone a few days before. Finally someone came from Mumbai...who she was waiting for...aakhir aisa hua kya tha in Mumbai jo Gouri was looking stressed when she returned, that too alone...Damadji nehi aaye saath main was the additional problem. 
"Gouri...she is my sister's daughter...Annika, like your elder sister"- Gouri's mother told, with hopeful eyes.
"Ok...Annika jiji...Hum bahut khush hain aapse milke"- Gouri left Annika speechless.
It was time for Annika to question Gouri's mother.
"Before two days...she was returning home from temple and met with an accident...there were no bruises or any cut but usse kuch yaad nehi hai...she forget everyone...every thing..."- Gouri's mother cried, at the misfortune of her daughter
and her fate.
Doctor had said the same to her.
This is why Gouri was behaving with her as a stranger ...   She forgot every thing...everyone..she, Shivaay, Mumbai is acceptable but Omkara!!how will the emotionally weak Om handle this shock..this emotional turmoil.
"Oh bete ki!!"- Annika sat with a thud," phail gaya raita...!!"