Chapt 3

DREAM

Authors POV

Her eyes open wide when she felt her body falling she looked around and she was falling from the sky until crashing to the ground she bent her back by the impact and a blob of blood she coughed out and she coughed hard. She stood up pain was all she felt as she saw her body bruised and covered in cuts she looked around her eyes wide opened seeing blood she froze she didn't know what to do so she stood up and looked around fear laced in her eyes as she took steps back she looked around to the source until she looked up and there it was dead body's.

Every where she looked there was blood it came out of their mouths, back, neck, arms, legs and chests the blood started to go towards her and she froze from fear the blood made a circle and she was in the middle she looked around feeling scared. She didn't know what to do she stood there frozen she was so scared she just stared in fear with wide eyes.

She fell on her knees as she started to listen to their screams and the scent of blood made her start to cry "Make it stop"

She cried and cried she didn't want it she didn't want any of it and she felt her body ache a bit her mouth ached more as she tasted blood in her mouth she began to spit in the floor and there was blood she was coughing up blood she felt her jaw crack a bit and her teeth ached as her fangs elongated so did her nails as the blood around her made the David Star but upside down a male stood laughing like a maniac she stared at him when she tried to stand up her body convulsed she gasped in pain as she felt her whole body burn on fire.

She screamed in pain as her body kept convulsing she fell back as she bent her body as she went to the side hissing her eyes turned red as blood seeped towards her as she saw it form herself but in a evil way. She lay flat on the floor frozen as the pain got worse she tried to scream but she couldn't until blood burst out of her chest.

END

She sat up gasping for air but chains held her hands she looked around to find herself in a dungeon she was cold and alone the place smelled like death and urine it stank so bad. She looked around the place her eyes adjusting to it all to see it was covered in people dead or bones with left over carcass it made her gag in disgust she just wanted it all to be gone. It was just all a illusion for her she closed her eyes and wished it was all gone but it was still there.

In another room there stood a man with two more planning ways to cure a curse one smiled wickedly showing two elongated fangs but not upper teeth it was in the lower part the teeth in the jaw. His mouth closed but the teeth still showed. The one beside him had snake like eyes and his tongue slithered out like one. And the third person had black eyes with two horns on his head he smiled at the plan he had canine fangs.

SABRINA's POV

It stank so much I have to be strong all I could listened was a muffled sound I tried to stand up but the chains pulled me back down I sighed and tried my inner vampire to see if am able to snap these chains. I held my breath as I stretched my arms but after like a moment I gave up and breathed out. I did it again but nothing everything was getting hard and I was getting annoyed by it and it just pissed me of so much.

I looked at the chains and they glowed a bit I tilt my head confused. 'Where they enchanted?' I tried to snap them again but nothing so I slammed them against the floor and sparks appeared and I groaned annoyed so I just kept doing it all over again. I heard a creak and I looked towards the sound and there stood a man with horns and black eyes I began to tremble hysterically I was so scared of what they will do to me.

He grabbed the end of my chain and he led me to a wall where the bones dangled from their bone wrists I felt my blood go cold he stopped and he raised me up in the center of the room and the chains attached to a hook I panicked as I began to struggle but I was punched in the stomach making me scream. He grabbed a knife and broke my shirt leaving my stomach to be revealed by them as he grabbed a smaller knife and began to cut me deep making me scream bloody murder. He asked me questions I didn't know so I just felt so confused I just didn't know what to do just watch him do it all over again. But he only asked about someone named Romeo and where is he.

He pulled me down a bit my wrists scratch a bit making them bleed thanks to the chains around them but then I heard something break the man looked back and laid the knife down I heard nothing until I heard it. A loud roar from the room a man yelled retreat I was confused the man with black eyes and horns went to me and grabbed me forcefully and unlocked the chains from my hands with just a hover of his hand. I tried to fight back but he bent my hand on my back forcing me to move with him I shrieked lowly gasping and trying to be let go.

"SABRINA!" I heard Aby's voice

"ABIGAIL" I yelled back

The man pulled at my hair making me shriek again and he pulled my head back I heard a roar and the man was tackled of me I looked at Abigail as she ran to me and helped me up I smiled and began to cry as I hugged her tightly. A tall muscular man looked pretty mad that the man with horns had vanished in thin air he looked at me and calmed down he carried me making me hiss so much my stomach ached so much as I felt my blood go down my back and into his hands.