Chapt 17

A/N

A new member of the family came to the world... Yes am an Aunt my little sister gave birth two months ago and I have been helping her through the pregnacy and know with the baby

Meet Angel Yeriel my Nephew for in case we are Puertorican so the name is not American or Dominican XD...

Only one person thought that the name is Dominican because it sounds Spanish

Ok lets get back to the story
...........................................................

SABRINA's POV

I was sitting in Jake's office early in the morning with the witch with me as she thought for a bit. She began using her magic to re-imagine someone with the similar voice. But she came up with nothing even I came up with anything. I sighed out hands laid on my shoulder and I shricked out. I looked begind me to see Romeo with a playful grin.

"Why do you scare me so much?!" I told him playfully

He laughs "I love you too Darling..."

I smiled widely "Yeah yeah yeah... Just dont scare me next time"

He laughs again "I can't promise anything"

I looked at the witch but all I saw was white smoke and I got serious. I sighed out and yawned. I want to go back to sleep. Would Jake let Romeo sleep with me this time? I want my mate beside me I feel so lonely and I just want something to cuddle. I looked around feeling tired and I yawned again.

"Well go get ready for school" Jake tells me

"WHAT?" I thought I was going back to bed

"Yes school you need to graduate" Jake tells me as he points his pen at me

"But am tired" I protested

"C'mon darling lets go... am taking Abigail and you to school" he tells me

I groaned again saying "My bed..."

"No School know go get ready Abigail is waiting" Jake tells me

I grumbled and mumbled random words annoyed about going to school. Jake laughs and smiles at his brother and I think they went back to talking. I went to my room and took a quick shower. I yawned out as I still felt sleepy I want to go back to sleep. I got out of the shower. I dried myself up. Finally got dressed. I got out of the bathroom yawning dirty clothes in hands as I dropped it in the bin.

I went to my closet and searched for my bag. Why school? Why does it exist? I don't want to waiste seven crappy hours of my life. I would say our life but Aby loves to study. I hate studying. Why can't school burn down so it can leave me alone. I need my beauty sleep.

"Found ya!" I whispered out as I grabbed my bag

"Your gonna be late love..." I jumped in fear at the sudden appearance of my mate

I turned around and playfully glared at him while saying "You are just enjoying the freaking scare you gave me..."

He nods "Yes... Very much..."

I playfully gasped but then I just smirked. Lets have fun. I placed my bag down and pounced on him. He quickly dodged but I gripped my bed and twist around. I stared at him as I saw how hr stands up and is beside my bag. No attacking is too easy. Teasing! No mate can stay back from their other half. I looked at him passionetly and layed my elbows as I moved my butt side to side. He tried not to look but failed miserably as his eyes moved side to side with rythm as my butt. I slowly lowered my butt and I heard a growl almost erupt. I turned around laying on my back.

As I let my head drop a bit letting my breast show. My legs parted and I had that innocent sexy type of expression. He took a step forward and I slide my hands up from hips to curves ending at my hair. I heard him gulp I don't know I should stop know before WE do something we will regret later. I stand and stay on all fours staring at him. He takes another step and I end up pouncing on him. Holding his down on the floor.

I laughed lowly while saying "I win..."

I felt something hard press against my core but I had to ignore it he groaned out while saying "Holy mother of all fu..."

A knock on the door interrupted Romeo's curse "We are going to be late!"

Aby! I stand up and opened the door for her and I say "Hey Aby... Am sorry I was just taking my anger out on... my poor mate..."

Aby looked behind me and I looked as well Romeo had his hand on his eyes. He gritted his teeth but he looks at us his eyes glowing bright red. I gulped ans gave my back to him.

"Aby... May you give us five minutes?" Romeo asked so gentlemanly

'Damn that sounds hot...' She nods nerveously so she shuts the door before I could protest. A hand slammed against the wall and I froze. Oh my. I felt his hot breath on my neck and it made me shiver with delight. Well shit cakes. I felt his lips on my shoulder brushing so lightly making a low moan escape my lips. I felt him smirk as his hand layed on my hips holding it so tightly.

He pulled me to him as I still felt his hard on on my ass. I gulped down I could feel his fangs brush my neck and I felt weak. Please... My eyes rolled back as I felt him kiss my shoulder. My heart beating so fast I wanted to feel him right know but something. Deep inside my gut. Something was of. Like really off. Its not Romeo. That angelic voice echoed in my head. The necklace had appeared on my hand again.

I felt him dig his nails on my waist and I could feel his mouth open. 'No!' I  quickly pushed him of me and I turned around. His eyes were black. You broke the days... Place the necklace know! I quickly pounced on him but he moved fast. Faster than me and kicked my back. I groaned out. Coughing I heard the click of my door. He locked me inside. I was sent to the bed. I dropped the necklace and fear crept up my spine.

I am just lucky it wasn't the wall I can't let father see the broken wall or Armando back in control. He appeared on top of me and I panicked I tried to kick him off of me but he is stronger than me. I bent my knees very well and pushed him of me. I did it! I heard Aby call my name but she couldn't enter. I rushed to the necklace but he appeared and back handed me. Sending me straight to the wall. I heard it crack and I groaned out.

I heard him growl I looked and I saw him holding his head "I..." he started as I heard a crack of bone my heart froze I felt something hot and thick go down my head I felt dizzy from the impac "... I will not... let you... ruin my... PLANS!"

I heard his voice go echo then he roared and his body tore a little. I felt my eyes droop I heard something. I looked and I heard a thump towards the door. I saw my dest and drawer blocking the door. I tried to stand up but he quickly appeared again and back handed me again. He hit me so hard and towards the bed again. He appeared on top of me.

"Well... Well looks who is at my..." I saw how Armando's soul divided from Romeo's body but returned "... my will... You will be of great use..."

I didn't have strength nor power to push him away. My head pounded strongly and my back hurts. My face stings. Tears streamed down my eyes down my swollen cheek. Am sorry I... Can't help you this time... If he bites you I won't be able to help you anymore. 'Stay with me! Help me!' I can't I got in too much I will be sent to hell for interfering into the present changing the future. 'What are you to me?' I was your Guardian Angel you being part human but if your fully changed I am forced back to heaven and be a humans Guardian Angel.

I looked up at his smirking face I tried my best to struggle. I butt in your future... You were supposed to be fully changed but I got attached with you and I ended up with a chain on my ankle so I cannot go and help you. I froze as he digs his neils on shoulder making me hiss. That made me stop struggling.

"Don't worry... It won't hurt..." he leans in and smirked "... it won't hurt much..."

I felt him dig his fangs on my neck and I screamed in pain. My neck is burning. My blood is being drained from my body. My heart beats feels on fire. Like if someone stabbed me in the heart.