Chapt 21

SABRINA's POV

I had opened my eyes and I was back at the room and Leslie was there far from me but she was standing near my bed. A black bruise near her eye and a burnt mark on her cheek it got me so angry. I went to touch her but she took a step back as tears streamed down her face a girl wearing the same rags as Leslie had entered this one had a burn't mark of an A on her neck it was a scar know but you can see that the scar is recent. Is not a year old scar. Its like a week old type of scar because it still looks fresh and pinkish. 

I stood up but when I tried to leave the bed a chain had me on my ankle and I fell face first to the floor. What the hell was that? I looked at my red ankle as I was chained the bed and I was starting to get mad. I tried and tried to remove it but the door opened again and revealed the girl named Angel. Well she doesn't like to be named Angel she prefers Moon maybe because of the dark abilities she has. 

She looks weaker though her body all tired and her skin darker. She glares at me but makes the scram away even Leslie. I was about to yell at her when my chackles where released. I looked at her confused. She woobled towards me but when I saw about to fall I quickly caught her. She was panting know.

"I... I have enough power to teleport ourselves back to your parents..." she says weakly and I didn't know why

"What about the rest of the girls?" I almost yelled but she looks away from me

She groans out and looks at me "They are already dead... Know lets go"

She grabs my arm and I yanked it back while saying "How could you say that to young children!?"

"They have been dead for years know... If they were really kids they wouldn't even be kids they would have been old people right know!" she snaps at me as she grabs my arm again

My heart frozen and I say "Will their souls rest in peace?"

"Once he is dead yes!" she snaps at me and she coughs up blood

"Moon... Mas..." Leslie almost spoke but frozen on the spot "If Master finds out that you are holding and she is not chained to the bed we will be both be in trouble!"

Leslie rushed towards us and she holds me she tried to pull me but suddenly we were in a different room. It looks like my room I looked at Moon who was frozen. Her eyes started to dull and the hand I felt in my arm vanished as before me was a grown woman. Looking at her own hands in confusion. I heard a thump and I quickly saw Moon on the floor.

Pale as a cloud. I screamed for help as I heard lots of steps. The woman hid beside my bed. Afraid. I looked at the door tears streaming down as I saw the witch. Jake and Luna. Aby and the Alpha. Cindy and Cody and I forgot the other guys name. A few of the guards behind them. The witch quickly rushes towards me as she touches her daughters numb body.

"She is still alive... She took a big risk... I need to take her and... her to my home" she points at the woman

All three vanished leaving just a thin white smoke in their spots. Aby hugs me with everyone else. I started to cry hysterically as I hugged them back. I missed them so much. I didn't think I would return home. I wanted to hug them so badly and I just needed to be calm and reasurred about this. I wish Romeo was here as well. Oh my poor mate must be tortured right know and am here crying my eyes out. He needs my help. He needs me.

I pushed them lightly and maybe my choice of words made Jake angry "The man wants to rage war... H-He wanted t... to..."

My tears returned remembering he wanting to bare his children with me. And I knew he would have done it by force. I felt it deep in my veins. Jake stands up and starts barking orders to the guards. They quickly nodded and vanished. Training. I do not know when he will strike but am to afraidnof him. I don't want to see his face. All I want to see is Romeo's face.

My mate. My true mate and lover. I want him back. We started to being a happy couple. Why does life hate us? I wanted us to be an actual us. Be like Luna and Jake. Or Cindy with Cody. Carl and the Alpha's sister Mara I think her name was. I looked down as I felt that missing piece. I want my Romeo. I miss him with all my heart I started shaking frantically as I fell on my knees. Aby rushes towards me hugging me tightly.

I clenched my phists as I tried not to cry about Romeo. I know he is safe. I can still feel it. But I just can't stand the way they hurt him. The way they used him. The pain he must be in. The guilt he feels. My Romeo. The stain tears I had were know replaced with new tears. I started hiccuping this time. I want him back. I know that I now nothing of him only his past life but I want to know the real Romeo. Not the demon that controlled him.

Is it so wrong to beg for his return? why can't I have him back. I want him back. Bring him back to me. I can't stand this any longer. I want him back NOW!