Chapt 27

I had placed my arm on top of my face guilt starting to wash over me. I should have never hit those kids. Though I should have just jumped away and killed her. Or just capture the demon and interrogate her. But I didn't do that. I just killed her. Like if I didn't care. Like if killing others was natural for me. I don't like it. I don't like it at all. What would have happened if I had killed those kids? My friends are already scared of me. What do I do?

Should I live inside my room for ever? Should I just kill myself? If I died would Romeo miss me? He might not even miss me. I have been ignoring him this past week. I should have held back. I should have just captured her. I should have called father. I should have just stayed quiet. I should have done nothing. I groaned out loudly and it came out as a growl. Growl? Since when do I growl?

I heard a knock on the door surprising me but I didn't answer I was still feeling guilty about everything I have done. I clenched my teeth and I could feel my eyes start to water up. I hate myself I just want it all to be over. Everything started to tremble and deep inside me. Rage. Hatred. Thirst. Started to form inside me and I liked it in some way. Why?

"Baby... Please let me in" that was Romeo I have been avoiding him all this time

"No..." I mumbled out afraid

I sat up and I looked at my hands. My nails had gotten longer and sharper. My windows opened up and there stood a man. I have never met this man before. Tears started streaming down afraid of him and myself. I felt so useless and scared. What's going on? I used my sharp nails and passed it through my arm. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

My door started rattling and Romeo was yelling in the background. I heard growling outside and I just looked back at my arm. The blood is trickling down but the cuts were already sealed.

"Its time..." the man whispers out to me

"Who are you?!" I asked panicked

"Everything will be explained in due time..." he answers me as he smiles gently

"What do you want?" I asked in return as I hugged myself

"For you to be calm and happy... This place isn't making you happy..." he tells me as I looked down "Nobody accepts you here... Not even your mate... He is only with you just so he wouldn't return to that demonic state he was in"

I looked up at him and say quickly "Your wrong! He... He would... would never use me"

"Sabrina... Who are you yelling at?" I heard Romeo yell out

"He is using you... Come with me... You can do whatever you wish... You can be free... You can feel happy... Not guilty and terrified" he explains to me

Would it be a better place? Would I be ok? Will these emotions go away? Will I be able to discover the answers my mind keeps asking? My hand outstrstched as I reached for his own hand. He smiled lightly at me and I got on my knees on the bed. I wanted to figure out. Who I am? What I am? What I want? What I don't want.

What about Romeo? My concious replies as I flinched back a bit. What if he is telling the truth? What if Romeo is actually using me? A wise person confronts the problem but a wiser person finds evidence than jumping into conclusions. I relaxed a bit but I was trembling.

"Stay away from her you bastard!" Romeo screams out

I looked back and Romeo had broken my door down. Anger. Jealousy. Rage. Blooust. Was all you can see and feel from him. He is so mad. He isn't mad about you... He is mad that he can't do whatever he wants with you... My concious nagged and it made my heart tare up a bit. Deep down I felt its a lie but in my mind and body it felt so true. Like what this man says is true.

If it is true. Then why haven't I figured it out. Or is he a good lier and manipulator. He must be really good at it. He played with my emotions. From my window entered Kiba. He quickly attacked the man from behind. My heart felt so heavy. Watching this. My mind confusing me as well. I didn't know who to protect. I didn't even know who I should fight.

I heard a gentle gasp and so I looked to the side. Abigail. She is the only person I can trust. She is so innocent. You can see it. You can sense it. You can even smell it. I looked back as these man held Romeo and Kiba in wolf form by their throats. He sent Kiba out the window.

"ABY!" I screeched out as Abigail was tackled out of the balcony by Kiba's body

I heard a wall break and Romeo was sent to the wall. Cracking it he body breaking the wall a bit. He tried standing up but was difficult for him to do so. I got out of bed I knew Romeo would heal but I rushed to the window. Abigail is human. She must have gotten hurt. Or worse. Killed. I stood at the very edge of my know broken balcony.

I looked down panicked. Afraid. But I felt releaf start to flow inside me as I saw Abigail on top of Kiba's wolf form. Well he is transforming back to human as he held Aby to him. I saw warriors fighting. Different types of beings fighting these black knights. They look so rotten. What?

I turned around and saw him walking to me. My heart started racing. Who is he? What does he actually want? Romeo tackles him so I rushed back into my room. What my mind keeps battling is who is the nice guys and who are evil? Would I regret it in the end if I chose wrong? Or would I get kidnapped again?

Romeo was kicked of and his body passed through two walls "Romeo..."

If someone was using me that person wouldn't protect me till death. Was this man lying to me? I looked forward and the mans face was inches away from mine. He exhales in front of me and it felt so intoxicating. It smelled sweet and it made my mind get so fuzzy.

Everything got so dark. My body numb. My mind blank. I misjudged everyone and I knew pretty well.

Am regretting in thinking wrong about them.