Chapt 20

ABIGAIL's POV

~Dream~

I walked around in the forest. Something is up but the feeling to go deeper into the forest. I was walking around bare feet as trees tall as  the sky's covered me from the harsh sun. Its such a beautiful day to walk.

I can feel the cold rocks and dirt underneath my toes. How the wind blew raising every strand of hair of my arm and my own hair. Its so cold in here. I hugged myself as I moved my arms up and down. Suddenly I heard howling so I looked back. Kiba? Sebastian? Luna?

I saw a white small tail hide behind a tree. Luna! She can help me. Am so lost this feeling of going deeper into the woods is confusing me to the bone. But the one step I took I felt dread wash over me. It wasn't a cat. And it isn't Luna. From the tree a white leopard started to show. The closer it got the better view I got of its fur.

I gulped fear raising up inside me. It didn't snarl. It didn't bare its fangs at me. It wasn't even staring hungrily at me. It stared at me out of curiosity. It looked down and so did I what I saw surprised me. There lying on the floor was a woman she looks so peaceful sleeping on the floor. When I looked up at to the leopard afraid smoke started to appear as its skin started to rotten. I heard screaming so I looked down and the woman still stayed in the same position.

But I saw how her skin started to appear deep scratch marks as blood oozed down from them. Her face scratched. Her arm bit and ripped. I started to breath quickly as I heard the leopard roar. I looked up and saw the leopard but its head is a skull full of blood. Its tail is all bones. Its paws where rotten and covered in blood as its claws where sharper know. It stared at me with utter hate and death.

It roared as it pounced at me I screamed in full on fear.

~End~

I sat up yelling a bit but then I started panting in fear. What was that all about? I heard stomping and yelling what's going on? Why is there so much noise? I stand up and grabbed my dress placing it on. Its a cute but simple white lower to the knees lose dress. I yawned and brushed my hair a bit. Am not walking out with knots or like Frankenstein Wife.

I yawned again as I walked towards the door. After it was all nice and smooth I walked out the door and a body just by a air rushed passed my face. A loud crashing noise was heard to my side. There was a guy just a few cuts and bruises but nothing out of the un-ordinary. To the other side. Dad looks mad and he fixed his shirt.

Whats happening? Wheres Kiba? Is something wrong here? Dad stomped his way towards the unconscious guy laying on the floor. I felt all the hair raise up as the eyes snapped open and stared at me directly in the eyes. I didn't know what to do except stand there and look at him.

"Abigail... I want you to scream the Alpha's name as loud as you can" Dad tells me as he glares at the person who is know standing up

I felt confused but I quickly knew who the Alpha he meant so I took a deep breath and screamed "KIBAAAAA!!"

I heard the door slam as soon as I stopped screaming and I tensed up. Tears starting swell up as I saw that person in front of me. Black eyes staring at me deep in my soul. The same eyes that almost took my soul away and I started crying. Stay away from me. I took a step back and it grabbed my arm. Scorching pain was all I felt when he grabbed me it hurts and I shrieked lowly as I tried not to scream hard.

I opened my eyes and it was closer to my face. Wheres Dad? I tried to glance to the side but I couldn't he had me trapped. Who is he? What does he want? Is he a demon as well? Or is he a Vampire? I just didn't know what to do? I am so scared right know. Suddenly he was punched away from me and I blinked and jumped a little.

My body collides with a strong chest and I looked up afraid. Kiba. I started to cry more and more Kiba holds me tightly to him. Maybe Jake knew I would be in danger so I looked back and I saw one on the floor while other two same as well fought Dad. Those that demon can multiply himself but maybe he was weak and needed a meal.

All the hairs in my body rose at the thought of me being its "meal" I want to live and have a great future and get married. Meet my mate. Its good that Kiba protects me and all but he must think am a sister to him than a girlfriend. I feel so safe in his arms and such simple tingles. But he can't be my mate. He doesn't show it. He is always saying little sister when talking to mom or dad. I sighed out and whipped my tears.

"Its ok... Everything will be alright..." he whispered to me

It felt so good when he whispered to me. His breath so close to my neck made my legs feel like jelly. He softly lets me go and goes and helps Jake. Kiba grabbed the second one the one that Jake fought and tightened its throat. The clones started to vanish so Kiba tightened more the throat. One of the clones tried to attack me so I covered myself.

I was grabbed quickly and I looked at Dad so I asked him "Whats going on?"

"Everything is dealt with... Luna will explain later... I will send the girls up..." Dad tells me quickly

Something bad is going on and I didn't know why? Is it dangerous? Does it involve me? Does it involve Sabrina? Will be there death? Blood? I felt dizzy just thinking of death and blood everywhere. My eyes wide open fear bubbling up inside me as I saw how the last body vanished. I gulped but then I felt my mind spin. The whole room is spinning. Stars sparkled around my room. 

"Pretty" I mumbled out with a simple smile

I could feel my body fall side and that's when I closed my eyes and everything was darkness. I want this life to change. No more blood and no more fights. Will that ever happen? Or will it get worse if I wish for it? I let the warm darkness envelop me as I felt so calm and relaxed.