Chapt 4

LUNA's POV

Sabrina was brought back and I just couldn't stand it those demons grabbed my daughter and wounded her so badly she hasn't awoken yet because the doctors have given her pills for sleep she just slept there in the bed I waited for the results of her recovery I just needed to know if she was ok or at least will be alive. One wound pained me the most they gave her a really deep cut with the letter R on it. The doctors say it will scar for a long time I hissed at the thought but Jake calmed me down because I was told stress and anger can endanger the baby.

I just watched as they cleaned her wounds if they finish and when her wounds heal or if she wakes up early I will give her strawberry shampoo and conditioner and body wash that smells like coco. Oh I love that scent and Sabrina does to Jake brought more guards from the camp and used the special ones to protect Sabrina, Abigail and me. When the baby is born then she'll have her own body guards as well I protested at the beginning but lost making me giggle and laugh at his over protective fatherly part.

I just stared at the room as the she just lay there helplessly Kiba was beside me rubbing my back as I just wanted to cry at my little girl she was so helpless and so wounded it was hurting me so much I just felt like an actual mother I covered my eyes as I began to cry into Kiba's chest making him hug me tightly. I needed her safe and alright why is it happening know why couldn't it wait a hundred years or so it had to happen know when her birthday is coming up.

Abigail appeared and hugged me as well it made me calm down a bit I sniffled a bit as I just stared at Abigail but then I looked at Sabrina who I just needed right know. 'Why her? She is nice? She's not evil?' I cried all over again feeling myself just break at the sight of her it just hurt so much. 'My little angel...' Jake saw us and he looked worried he knew she was back but he hasn't seen her wounds or how she's doing exactly so he appeared in seconds and saw Sabrina's stomach full of wounds and he growled and snarled as I saw his tears appear.

"I should have had more guards... I am her father I need to protect you all more..." Jake broke down as he touched the window as he looked at her

Abigail and I went and hugged him we all know she is our little half blood is our innocent and straight A girl even Abigail is the same but she is protected by Kiba but I eye'd him a bit as he watched Sabrina lay in the bed. He had his wolves protect the border I saw his eyes flashing from yellow to black.

"I'll be back... my beta captured one of the men who wanted to torture Sabrina" Kiba said

Jake popped his head and he had a gleam of joy in his eyes and spoke "Am going with you... I want to have fun torturing those mothe...."

"Language" I quickly spoke

He spoke scared "Sorry love"

Kiba was scared like he would laugh but Aby glared at him and it made me laugh at them Kiba looked at me confused until he noticed why I laughed and he pouted. He pulled Jake by the arm and I smiled at Aby. 'Know I now why he is so attached to Abigail...' I smirked as she stared at me confusedly and I knew she was too innocent.

JAKE's POV

The mutt and I left quickly before we get beat up by Luna she has been training before she got Sabrina and Abigail its been what five years or four maybe more since those two girls have come I just smiled I felt a bond with them a fatherly bond and I just felt so happy being with them it just made me feel a live. Luna's birthday is next month she will be turned 25 while my birthday is next year I let my growth span go so I can grow old with Luna but I don't know if neko's live more as well but am 27.

I smirked as me and the mutt ran towards the forest I learned the age of the mutt he is barely 24 years old his younger than us like for real I thought he was older until I remembered that they become Alpha at the age of 16 if the father has passed away. What Luna told me he turned Alpha too young but has been able to protect the pack easily while I on the other hand just looked confused at him he was so strong and looks older but if he shaves his shadow and lets his hair lose and a bit short he actually looks young and if he could eliminate those scars on his face it would be easier but seeing that he can't then it is normal for him.

When we made it there was a man who had snake like skin and snake like eyes as well I felt utterly disgusted by his form he just smiled at me and just me he was bleeding some like greenish red blood from his mouth and back a wolf stood on his back holding him down as he coughed a bit.

I got close to it I just felt utterly pissed I spoke "Who are you?"

"Salamander" he answered

"What do you want?" I asked with venom

"None of your business" he snapped at me

The wolf bit his shoulder earning a hiss kind scream and he spoke "Alright alright... Ro..."

An aro was shot to his head and we heard jumping away until nothing appeared to be heard and I just growled and sniffed around and all I could smell was demon. Tricky idiots I should've thought of bringing him alive to the dungeons I growled the Alpha looked annoyed. He was really quiet like if he was thinking about things.