Chapter 10

Elijah Pov

"Bye," Athena said to Lucas but I did catch him staring at her butt as she walked away. I cleared my throat.

"Oh right, sorry boss" I just nodded my head

"do you want me to call so they can get the jet ready?" he said

"yeah go ahead," I said as I sat down on my chair and started working on my work

"boss can I ask you something," he said

"what?" raising my eyebrow at him

"You gonna hit that?" he asked

"Get.Out." I said deadly serious

"my bad," he said leaving, I rub my face and think about to three years ago when I first met Athena. I knew she was the most beautiful girl I've had ever laid my eyes on, I'm gonna be honest I've had my fair share of women but for some reason, Athena was the one I couldn't forget shit, she was the best sex I've ever had.

I went to my room started packing and got all my stuff ready and had 10mins to spare so I called for the bellhop to come get my bags and take them to our cars. I went to the living to see Jaxon ready.

"LET'S GO" he yelled as I slipped on my coat since It was still cold outside

"Daddy," Grace said running to me, I caught her just in time and picked her up

"Hello sweetheart," I said kissing her cheek feeling happy that she know's who I am.

"where are we going?" she asked

"to my house, but first we need to take a plane to get there," I said looking at Athena to see her ready and their bags are packed.

"You ready?" I asked

"Yeah we're all set," she said as she came to me and took Grace away so she can help Grace put on her coat.

"The cars are ready," Jaxon said

"Alright, let go then," I said walking to the elevator. We all piled up into the car and drove straight to the airport.

"Daddy, that's yours?" Grace asked looking in awe of the Jet.

"Yes it is," I said feeling proud

"Mommy look," Grace said pointing at the jet

"Yes, Grace I see," Athena said before exiting the car with Grace in tow.

"Good morning Mr.Moretti, all food is stock and the Jet is all fueled up," The pilot said as he shook my hand

"Good, I plan on leaving quick," I said before gesturing Athena and Grace to starting going in.

"Pleasure doing business with you guys" I shook three of the driver's hands and gave them each an envelope with their tips of $5,000 each other. I walked up the stairs and into the jet to see everyone sitting down while Athena looks a little uncomfortable.

"Athena, you guys can go laid down in the room and watch some movies if you want," I said pointing to the room in the back that I don't use.

"Ok," she said before taking Grace with her and closing the door.

"Mr. Moretti, would you like anything to drink?" The flight attendant asked

"I'll just have a water for now," I said turning on my computer and getting some work done.

Athena Pov
3 hours later

We still have a long way to go but I know Grace is gonna start getting antsy. Kids her age can't stay still, so far we watched a goofy movie which Grace couldn't stop laughing. Now she's coloring while I'm just skimming through the movies to see if they have anything good.

'Knock, knock'

"Come in," I said sitting up

Elijah comes in holding a tray with chicken fingers and French fries.

"Hey I thought someone would be a little hungry," he said putting the tray down on a little table next to the couches.

"Thank you, daddy," Grace said hugging his leg

"Anything for my baby girl," he said before kissing her forehead. He sat down with her on the couch and broke the chicken fingers into small pieces.

"Athena, I even bought you some," he said before handing me a plate of food which I did enjoy. After Grace ate she laid down and we watched toy story and she quickly went to sleep. Before we knew it the pilot made an announcement that we were landing. After landed Grace didn't want to wake up so I picked her up and graded our stuff which was hard so Drake came and took our bags.

"Thanks," I said

"It's no problem," he said as we exit the plane and headed straight to the car. It was already night time but the lights of the city made it look beautiful. All a sudden we starting driving through a deserted road and going uphill when we pulled up in front of a gate and someone was standing with his gun to his hip.

"Good evening Mr.Moretti," the guy said before opening the gate. Elijah just nodded, we continue passing houses and then pull up in front of a beautiful mansion. I got out with Grace still sleeping on my shoulder and Drake helped me get our bags when some of the women from next door saw me and Grace they looked shocked.

"boss, who's the girl and the kid?" some beefy guy said coming out the mansion

"they are our guest and I ask that you treat them with respect or else, is that understood?" he growled 

"yes sir," he said as everyone nodded their heads 

"let's go," Elijah said, I followed him with Drake behind me carrying our bags. The inside was beautiful I honestly didn't have any words for it. I just kept telling myself that I won't be staying here long and that I will get my own house and get a job. Elijah lead us upstairs and down the hall to the left before he stood in front of the door.

"this will be your room and the room next to it will be Grace but first I will need to order her a bed so for the time being she will sleep with you," he said before opening the door, I was in awe.

"there's a connecting bathroom that you can share with Grace right through that door," Elijah said pointing to the door while Drake put our bags next to the bed.

"thanks," I said to him 

He just nodded his head before walking out, I walked to the bed and laid Grace down gently so she won't wake up even though she will soon to eat dinner. I stood up straight and looked around, I looked at the bathroom and Grace room to see that it was a big size for her bed and her toys. I came back into the room to see Elijah sitting on the edge starring at Grace pushing the hair out of her face.

"crazy isn't it?" I said as I leaning against the door fame 

"Yeah," he said before standing up and heading to the door

" also my room is just down the hall if you need me," he said

"ok thanks," I said, he stopped at door about to open the door

"your welcome," he said before leaving and closing the door behind him, I laid myself on the bed with Grace and took a quick nap.

Damn it, this is a good bed.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Vote, Share and Leave a Comment.