Chapter 2

A small sigh escape the female, well might as bring her with me since I can't just leave her here, she thought easily picking up Sookie bridal style and taking her to the passenger side of her truck.

You fainted before I could even ask anything, the female pats Sookie's pockets in search of some kind of identification that would help her find out something about the blond.

Her eyes lit up when she found Sookie's wallet and keys. She hums, "So, your name is Sookie Stackhouse, huh," she said and skimmed the rest of the card nodding toward the address.

Looks like you have a home to be returned to, she thought closing the passenger door before going around to the driver's side and getting in.

She glances at Sookie, who was breathing softly as she slept, it feels like I am returning a missing pet, she shook her head to focus on putting Sookie's direction to her GPS.

The ride to this small town of Bon Temps was not far since she mostly stayed on the highway avoiding having to drive through Shreveport.

This town is small. So, I do not think I will have trouble finding her home, she thought noticing a group of road workers from the corner of her eye as she drove past them. Her GPS lead her to an old yellow farmhouse that was in need of some repairs along with its driveway.

Her car is not here; hmm was she kidnapped? She turns off the engine and gets out going around the other side to get Sookie out of the passenger side and into the house. She manages to hold on onto Sookie while Sookie's keys were in her hand. She managed to get the front door open and closed it behind her, she walks to the right into the living room and attempts to lowered Sookie onto the couch only for Sookie to hold on to her like a child.

"Come on, you need to let go," she said, only for Sookie to hold on tighter to her, she is a civilian and I need to have patience, she thought taking a deep breath and exhaling.

She raises an eyebrow and glances down at Sookie in her arms who was trembling, what to do? Not like I can call anyone and so I will think that she is an animal that I have to keep alive, which I just found stranded on the highway.

She shifted Sookie into a more comfortable position before she climbed up the stairs, in which she noticed that Sookie relaxed, she looks like a runaway puppy. A small smile appears on her lips as she takes Sookie to what she guessed was the bathroom and proceed to set her down on the sink.

"You need to let go, so I can prepare you a bath and clean your bleeding knees, okay?" she said, seeing how Sookie opened her eyes slightly, but was far from being completely awake and conscious.

She then proceeded to fill the bathtub with warm water, located some towers and even managed to find a long shirt for Sookie to wear which an odd name Fangtasia written on it.

Sookie watched her for a moment though half-lidded eyes, why don't I feel scare of this stranger? Instead, I'm letting her do whatever she wants, Sookie wonders.

"I'm going to undress you and put you in the bath," she said.

Her words were a little hard for Sookie to process by her tired head; instead, she allowed her strong, but soft hands, which had a few calluses that Sookie could only guess was from working or something.

She picks up a naked Sookie and places her in the tub. Sookie stiffed at the warm water hitting her sore muscles and scraped knees when she went down on them on the rough highway.

"Can you bathe yourself or...?" she asked.

Her question was answer by Sookie holding onto her wrist stopping her from standing up, okay then, she proceed to wash Sookie, dried her, dress her along with disinfecting her knees and wrapping some bandage around them.

She carried Sookie to one of the bedrooms and lay her on the bed.

"You need to get some sleep. Your body is exhausted from running on pure adrenaline," she said and was about to leave.

Panic rose inside Sookie when at the thought of her leaving her alone in which her kidnapper could return for her.

"Don't leave me!" Sookie said trying to get out of bed only for her legs to fail her, not being able to support her weight. However, Sookie didn't made contact with the hard floor and was being put back into the bed by her. Whom Sookie noticed had abnormally bright amber eyes that were not amused by her stunt.

"Alright, I'll stay, but you need to listen to me and sleep. That's an order," she said and Sookie gave her a small nod.

-At the Queen Sophie-Anne home-

"How useless can you idiots be!" she screamed at her guards who just told her that they could not catch Sookie who escaped during their day rest.

"We lost track of her when a blue truck drove by creating a dust cloud," one of the man managed to say only to be killed by the queen in her anger.

She turned to Bill who had his head lowered, "I'm sorry my queen I didn't expect her to wake early and I would try to get her back for you," he said.

Sophie-Anne glared at him, "You fucking better or I personally will give you the true death," she said.

Bill nodded.

"Hadley, come I need to distract myself from this unpleasantness," Sophie-Anne commanded and Hadley followed her like a good pet.

At least they didn't catch her, but she will be in even more danger because that Bill guy looks even more determine to bring her back here. Please be save cuz, Hadley thought.

-Next day at Sookie's house-

Sookie woke up from a well-deserved rest, her body was still sore, but manageable.

What happened yesterday? She wonders, but movement in the kitchen stopped her wondering and instead she made her way down the stairs making sure she didn't make any noise. In case whoever was in her kitchen was a thief.

Sookie held tightly her weapon that she grabbed on her way down, to see a figure of a female grabbing some dishes from the cabinet.

She sets the plates down, closes the cabinet to see a cautious Sookie holding a vase.

She raised an eyebrow at Sookie, "A vase? Something harder would work better," she said, moving to the table with the plates in hand. Sookie took notice of the table, which had plates of food on it waking up her hunger who she ignored for a moment and asked, "Who are you?"

"Amber Grimoire. The one who found you on the highway, so sit down and eat," Amber said or more like commanded was like what it felt for Sookie, who exactly is she? And why do I get a bad feeling of something bad happening if I don't obey her? Sookie wondered as she sat down in the chair.