feels •shawn mendes• ch. 13

*AUTHORS NOTE: I WISH I COULD DELETE THIS CHAPTER SO DAMN BAD BUT MY INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS WANTED ME TO PUT IT IN THE STORY SO YEAH THANKS STOP COMMENTING ON THIS CHAPTER, I HATE IT AND THINK ITS WEIRD EVEN MORE THAN YOU DO*

"Shawn, i shouldn't have told you." I say, looking away from him.

"Aubrey, yes you should have."

"But it ruined things, I can tell! We made a deal and I just broke it. I have to go." I start walking to the door, but shawn puts his arm out and stops me.

"Aubrey, I feel the same way. I broke the deal too, but who gives a fuck? We should have known this wasn't going to end the way we planned."

"You what?" I ask him, but he doesn't reply.

Instead he backs me against the door and kisses me roughly.

WARNING: SEX SCENE AHEAD, SKIP IF YOU WANT TO

"Shawn." I say softly.

"What..." he whispers, kissing my neck.

"I just, what if we get caught? I always worry about that." I mumble, sighing as he makes his way down to my collar bone.

"Don't." Shawn says back, kissing me harder and edging me towards the bed.

He leans me back on the bed and stands up for a moment. I look at him as he pulls off his shirt.

"Damn." I murmur, and he smirks, then leans over me and gently lowers himself down, making sure not to put all his weight on me.

I can't resist and I pull him down closer to me. He kisses me again and pulls my shirt over my head.

"Shawn, are you sure about this?" I ask him, because for some reason I feels different than usual.

"Of course, Hannon." He says huskily, pulling my shorts down hurriedly.

He undoes my bra and throws it somewhere across the room as I try to unbuckle his belt. He looks down at me and his eyes darken a little.

I blush and he gets up off of me and opens a drawer.

"Shawnnn." I say, and he waves a foil packet in the air.

"Protection." He says simply, "Don't want any baby Mendes's."

I laugh a little and he comes back over to me.

He pulls off his boxers and kisses me again, pulling down my underwear. He looks at me again and whispers,

"You are so beautiful."

I pull him down back onto me, our bare bodies touching. Our kisses get more intense and finally I tell him,

"Condom."

He puts it on and kisses my neck as he enters.

I grip his back with my nails as I feel the pain, but it soon goes away.

He trails kisses up and down from my neck to the space between my breasts as he thrusts a little harder.

AUTHORS NOTE: as I'm writing this im cringing a little, i always swore I wouldn't oversexualize shawn. Plus i HATE the word 'thrust'. ANYWAYS LETS CONTINUE.

"Shawn...".

My hands dig even harder into his back, and he's breathing hard. My hands loosen from his back a little bit and his movements start to become faster.

"faster," I murmur, trying to talk as I let out a moan.

Shawn does as I say and I arch my back as he grabs my hips roughly.

"Aubrey.." he says in his deep voice, and I look at him.

His eyes are closed and he's concentrated on giving me the most pleasure he can. He leans his head down and kisses near the very top to f my torso.

Shawn takes his hand and traces a heart on my back, making movements so light they send shivers down my spine.

He holds on to my upper back as his movements grow sloppy.

My hands are in his hair, and I grip his curls harder as he kisses me and bites my lower lip. He rests his head in the crook of my neck and my back arches again, my eyes squeezed shut.

"I-" shawn says, as he finishes the same time I do.

I try to catch my breath as he gets up and throws away the condom.

"Damn..." he says as he walks back over and looks at me.

"Stopppp." I blush, and he leans back onto me and starts trailing kisses all the way down to my belly button.

"Shawn..." i say softly, and run my hands through his hair.

He caresses my entire body as is making his way down when the front door slams.

"Fuck." Shawn says, jumping off of me and throwing my clothes over to me.

"SHAWN, YOU LEFT YOUR DOOR OPEN DUDE."

A voice from downstairs calls as I'm finishing putting my clothes on.

"Is that Danny?" I freak out, as shawn buckles his belt.

"Yes, now hide! He can't see you, it will be hell."

I run over to his closet and close the door, right as Danny bursts into the room.

"Shawn, my man!" He says loudly, and shawn sighs.

"Dude, you can't stay long. I have stuff to take care of."

"Wasn't gonna anyway, just came to tell you Mr. Prader got pissed you missed weights. And Mrs. Stenny told me to drop you off your homework. So here, I gotta go. Got some business to attend to with my girl."

I cringe as I remember that he and Tatum are together.

Shawn coughs as Danny leaves the room and waits until the front door closes to come over to me.

As I walk out I notice my shoes are still by shawns bed.

"Shit. Hopefully he didn't notice." I say quickly, and shawn shakes his head.

"Definitely not."

"Can we talk." I say, going over to shawn and putting my hands on his shoulders.

"Do we need to? We know how we feel.."

"But what are we doing about it?" I ask him, and he shrugs.

"What do you want to do about it? I know what I'd like to do, but I'm not sure about you."

"Maybe try it out?" I look down at my feet.

"Try what out?" He asks, and I bite my lip.

"Us? Me and you as a couple and not just being there for a quick fuck every now and then?"

AUTHORS NOTE: they finally both admitted their feelings aye! Uh so I wrote a sex scene and I'm not sure how to feel about it so if you guys hated it then I won't do another one, but if you liked it then I will I guess lmao I made myself uncomfortable writing this but also found it funny so we'll see. Tysm for over 21k reads i really didn't think when I wrote this that I would get over 5k reads EVER. It's been up for like three weeks so this is actually insane. Do you guys think they'll make it official? Or will shawn say he wants to keep it the way it is? I'll try my best to update tomorrow, love you guys. (The thumbnail picture is my edit)
UPDATE: I edited it a little because I was cringing so hard