Epilogue

*Valentino POV*

"You're not taking her." I growled. The thought of her leaving my side was overwhelming. 

My mate

My one and only love

A precious jewel like her snatched away from me would mean life out of my body. My souls vanishes into particles of nano molecules. I've been waiting for her. Every milliseconds feels like forever with her. Only her can make me feel this way.

The insidious hybrid laughed wickedly. I wanted so bad to snapped his neck and watch him bleed till his last breathe seized by death itself.

"Oh ho , I figured you would say that. "His eyes diverted to the figure on the floor. 

"Oops, did I forget to told you my dear prince, your father was stabbed by a tinted poison silver blade? " 

She gasped of his outburst and I  growled menacingly, I could feel her terror and fear. I hated to let her feel this way.  She was supposed to be protected and only felt loved and happiness throughout her life with me. She deserves every single joy and love.

We were happy a moment ago and the next thing was a monster house horrors. How ironic can it be.

It angst me more when she was attempting to walk up to him. Before she does, I pulled her  to my back and  cover her with my broad shoulder . She must have taken my silence as a hesitant gesture. 

" He will be dead once the poison invaded his bloodstream in... 30 seconds from now. " he smirked deviously.

"Time is tickingg" he sang said and cackling half squatted beside the King's body beckoning time is running out.

I glared at him in vengeance. He was taunting me and I knew better I couldn't losses my mate to this hideous devil. Nevertheless, my father's life was at stake. I cursed under my breathe ,I have wasted plenty of my time thinking. 

"I'll come with you, Jasper. The antidotes?" Clara demanded. She seemed irresolute and fearless. What was she thinking? 

"There you got yourself a smart mate. " he chortled menacingly "the antidote will follow once you come to me darling." 

*Clara POV *

Fear crawled under my skin shuddering of this intense maleficence of this baleful creature dreading my nerves . Even the brightest light dimmed in the darkest hole. 

It was a matter of life and death. One moment you're happy and  ghenext was that happiness snatched away in matter of seconds. What you never expect was always your worst nightmare. Allbeit, I prefer of knowing none until it happens. There's always bliss behind the unknowing as realization hurt the hardest.

 I scanned the room before sauntered toward him as Valent snarled furiously  "the antidote". I hid the sharp pen I spotted on the table behind my left hand. I was preparing myself to stabbed the pen into his heart. Scrutinizing the perfect and precise angle that would harm him impeccably would do me an advantage. 

Unaware of my suspicious act , the windows glass shattered as Nathan jumped through the window into the room. Shattering pieces of glass in all directions and some of it pricked into my skin. I couldn't care and I took that cue to stab the pen into his heart. Straight to the center of his heart.

He yelled in agony as he hissed at me, he lunges himself at me when Valent punched him right on his right cheek and Nathan brought the King in bridal style omit the crashed and mess in the room. Grabbing the antidote from me on the way out.